A/N: End of Prey and Predator

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've last uploaded any Bonus Chapters for Prey and Predator, and while I did mention that I'd announce the ending of the story in advance, I'm afraid I didn't live up to that.

Prey and Predator is already over a year old—since February 24, 2021—and I honestly can't put into words how grateful I am that is has received so many votes and comments, and likewise been given the chance to reach over 100k reads. I didn't expect it to be so popular to the point that Bonuses would be added, let alone rank so well in their respective tags. It's likewise been over a year since the first Bonus was published.

For a while, I've considered announcing the end of Prey and Predator but had never found the right time to do so. "Downfall tradition" (the latest Bonus) isn't exactly the ending I wished this story would have, but unfortunately it's going to have to do...

I've held back from stopping the Bonuses completely a number of times for a number of reasons, amongst those personal. I didn't want to give off the impression that I stopped enjoying writing—I haven't—but in my eyes, I don't feel as though I've published any content for this book that falls short of repetitive; that is, of course, my critical and subjective opinion, but that perhaps was the catalyst of why I didn't find myself writing Bonuses as much I'd wished despite having them planned.

While I did wish to continue writing Prey and Predator, I think it's time I let go and carry with me the regret of not having it finished as it perhaps should've. On that note, my sincerest apologies for those who have read through the main plot and the Bonuses, and thank you for taking the time to give this story a chance.

I really don't feel as though I'm able to say anything other than sorry and thank you, so please—it's dangerous to go alone. Take this (づ。◕∆◕。)づ

On a lighter note, I am currently working on another story, an Atsushi x Reader, but will not be publishing it until it has been written and edited in its entirety

It will be shorter than 20 chapters—subjected to change, though unlikely—and marked mature, meaning that it may not appear in users' feed whose preferences do not include mature stories. If you are interested, I will let you know of any updates through profile announcements, but for now, a little peek of the cover and selected quote:

 If you are interested, I will let you know of any updates through profile announcements, but for now, a little peek of the cover and selected quote:

"ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ; ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ."

Once again, thank you for reading Prey and Predator! I'm grateful for the chance you have given it and for making it this far ^^

~ An Alien from Jupiter