Chapter 5

The atmosphere in the room shifted as Axel rose to his feet, commanding the attention of everyone present

The atmosphere in the room shifted as Axel rose to his feet, commanding the attention of everyone present. Amelié's gaze fixed on him, her focus unwavering as she awaited his instructions.

"Amelié," Axel began, his voice carrying a note of urgency, "I'm sure you're aware of JH-14?" Amelié nodded in affirmation, her mind racing with memories of their recent encounter with the illicit substance. "Yes, we managed to obtain a sample of the drug on Friday," she confirmed, her tone serious. "It's currently undergoing testing at an Academy lab."

Axel's expression darkened as he continued, his words heavy with gravity. "The Spanish mafia has been using this drug to coerce unwilling victims into their prostitution ring," he explained, his voice tinged with disgust. "Our mission has two objectives: shut down the prostitution ring and uncover the origin of this drug."

The room fell silent as the weight of Axel's words settled over the team. Amelié felt a surge of determination coursing through her veins as she absorbed the gravity of their mission. This was no ordinary assignment – it was a chance to strike a blow against injustice and put an end to the suffering caused by the Spanish mafia's ruthless operations.

With a resolute nod, Amelié squared her shoulders and prepared to face the challenges ahead. This mission would test their skills, their courage, and their resolve like never before. But she knew that together, they were capable of achieving anything. And she was ready to do whatever it took to bring justice to those who had been wronged.

"Amelié," Axel continued, his gaze fixed on her with unwavering intensity, "your role in this mission will be crucial. You'll be tasked with infiltrating the inner circle of the Spanish mafia leader, Emiliano Garcia."

Amelié felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins at the mention of her assignment. Seduction was a skill she had honed over the last year, and she was more than capable of using it to extract valuable information from their target.

"You'll need to gain Garcia's trust and gather further intel on the drug and the prostitution ring," Axel explained, his voice steady and authoritative. "It won't be easy, but I have every confidence in your abilities."

Amelié nodded, her determination shining brightly in her eyes. She was ready to do whatever it took to bring down the mafia and put an end to their nefarious operations. With Axel's guidance and the support of her team, she knew they had a fighting chance of succeeding in their mission.

"Of course, you won't be alone in this mission," Axel declared, his voice brimming with reassurance. "Raven and Brandon will accompany you as your bodyguards, ensuring your safety at all times."

Amelié nodded, feeling a sense of relief knowing she wouldn't be navigating the mission alone.

"And Marc," Axel continued, his gaze turning to the designated team member, "will play the role of your unrequited love interest, providing a convincing cover for your interactions with Emiliano."