chapter 1

Hello everyone welcome to my story of the return of ainz ooal gown.. im a massive massive overlord fan and i just had to create a fanfiction of ainz as a different avatar that of a demon lord.. this is gonna be a big journey guys so hang on with me because this story is gonna be a banger so i hope you enjoy.
Without a further a do let us begin. Enjoy ;)

(Tokyo japan afternoon)
Suzuki: *sigh welp another lame day at work, its like it never ends (*thoughts* man i miss yggdrasil and everyone in nazerick. I do really hope everyone is doing fine without me there. I miss them so much)

(Walks passed dark area)

Strange voice: hello there AINZ OOAL GOWN

Suzuki: the hell was that?!?!?!

Strange voice: over here

Suzuki: how do you know my avatar name of yggdrasil

Man in cloak: because..... i was the one that sended you there in the first place

Sotaru: (gasps) no way your lying!!!

Man in cloak: oh but your the only one that can see me boy!!!

Sotaru: then if your really the one that sended me to the real world of yggdrasil why are you here... gonna tell me how big of a failure i am *sigh

Man in cloak: not really but how would you like a second chance at living in..... that world again

Sotaru: wait yggdrasil!?!?!

Man in cloak: yes i can send you back there again but there will be side effects... once you die again i cant bring you back to your real world again you will really die in that world and this one!!!

Sotaru: wait so you saved me and brought me back here after i died in yggdrasil!

Man in cloak: yes i was because sotaru the reason i came back to you now is because.... that world still needs you and you must live there not here.... and there are some people there that miss you dearly!

Sotaru: nazerick (gets emotional)

Man in cloak: i can take you back there permanent but you will have a different species not your elder lich form because that form of your avatar is-

Sotaru: is dead i know

Man in cloak: yes but this time when you go back you will be a demon lord!!

Sotaru: demon lord?

Man in cloak: yes

Sotaru: to be fair i dont mind i just.... want to see them again.. and- (grits teeth)
Get revenge on the one that killed me!!!

Man in cloak: well then let us begin suzuki sotaru you will be a demon lord but i cannot tell you your powers because that is something i want you to find out for yourself while you enjoy your old life once in the world you loved so much!!

Sotaru: well when do we begin?

Man in cloak: now!! (Raises hand in air and shoots a light in the air to open a portal)

Sotaru: wait why does it feel like my soul is getting sucked out!!

Man in cloak: because your soul will transfer to your new body in your favorite world!!

Sotaru: thank you really this world really doesnt fit me. Yggdrasil is where i belong

Man in cloak: no i must thank you dear momanga because the acts you showed on yggdrasil made me sure that you truly were the right one to choose and i dont regret choosing you.. plz do that again and show me the acts once again the acts of a true ruler!!! Your new world and life awaits sotaru. This is goodbye. (Starts dissapearing)