chapter 5

Chapter 5 Enjoy ;)

Ainz: (*thoughts* that should do it maybe that will-

(Holy energy starts shining in the air)

Ainz: alright guees that got his attention!!!!
(*message* shalltear!!! Leave your mission it looks i got his attention. Fall back to nazerick and tell the rest to wait for me in the 9th floor)

(*message* yes of course lord ainz i will do so right away!!)

(Ainz hears shalltear sofly in the message section being excited and saying that shes so glad her love is back)

Ainz: alright its time for me to head-

(Devine lightning almost hits ainz)

Ainz: oh look who decided to arrive (smirks)

(Angel warrior devinity)

Devinity: so your the guy thats been causing havoc i assume!!

Ainz: ha!! You finally show yourself!!!!!

Devinity: do i know you from somewhere or what because why are you looking mad at me!

Ainz: you seriously dont remember huh!!! I was a elder lich last time when you saw me!!

Devinity: wait... your ainz ooal gown i killed last time!!! How the hell are you alive and what the hell have you changed to??

Ainz: oh you"ll find out soon.. come to nazerick in 2 hours.. because that will be the place i will kill you!!!!

Devinity: that home place of yours i should've destroyed after i killed you but i left it because your servants wasnt that big of a threat to the holy system but you were!!
But sure we can have our great rematch in 2 hours at your place because after i kill you again im gonna finish the job and destroy everything you hold dearly this time!!

(Ainz bumps heads with devinity)

(Imagine ainz head butts devinity)

Ainz: i will like to see you try!!! My place 2 hours!!!!