chapter 8

Phew heres chapter 8 guys enjoy;)

(Nazerick mens bath)

Ainz: (gets in hot spring bath) maaan this feels so good!! *yawn man i can stay like this for a long while.

(Nazerick girls bath)

Albedo: (nosebleed) (*pant *pant)

(Vanilla and her sisters do the same)

Narbaral: (gets red as a tomato) i-i cant do this!!! (Holds both hands on face)

Yuri: me neither!! This is way too much for me!!

Cixous: l- lord ainz is just way too beuatiful!!!

(All other normal maids nod while having nose bleeds)

(With ainz)

Ainz: (enjoys soaking in the bath and then noticing allot of peeping eyes straight at him) (turns head to the wall thats between the womans bath and mens bath and sees allot of peeping holes) *sigh (*thoughts* i guees ill let them peep they did work very hard while i was unconsious so ill leave them because they do need a break)

(Back to womans bath)

Albedo: *seductive pant* i cant hold back any longer i need to go mate with lord ainz now!!!!!

Vanilla: yes *pants* i also cannot hold back after such a view of lord ainz' body!!!

Chika: sisters we must go now to lord ainz!!!

Siliena: yes we must!!!

Liena: *suductive pant* there is nothing i want more then to become one with lord ainz now!!!

Shalltear: wow!! I never thought lord ainz was this beuatiful i have to admit with the sex monsters i also cannot hold back i must make love with lord ainz arinsu!!!

Narbaral: lady succubu' , lady shalltear you must not lord ainz will be mad if we enter the mens bath without his permission!!

(1 hour later and in ainz' personal chambers)

Ainz: man that bath was amazing (puts on normal wearing clothes) now its time to make that training i was planning (puts finger on chin in a thinking position) if im correct the staff of ainz ooal gown can make anything as long as its wielded by its rightful ruler but i am going to need a new floor to- wait the 12th floor if im not mistaken that floor hasnt been or better yet its just a empty floor i created before the ending of yggdrasil. Yea now thats an idea ill use the 12th floor as my training floor for me and when im going to train the floor guardians and pleiadis but first things first i  need to revive pandoras actor (grabs the staff of ainz ooal gown and screams rosserrection)  REVIVE PANDORAS ACTOR!!!

(Gold was melting and going into a form thats pandoras actor)

Ainz: pandoras actor are you alive my creation!