Chapter 12

?????: "so..... ainz ooal gown has returned?"

?????: "yes seir, and looks like hes much different now aswell" (smirks)

?????: "i see.... well then i cant wait for when we will soon cross each others paths"

 well then i cant wait for when we will soon cross each others paths"

(King Hassan the undead knight overlord)

(Intro)

The Re-Estize kingdom

Princess renner: (creepy smile) "yes little doggy go catch the stick"

(Knock, knock on her door)

(Climb the knight of princess renner LV 50)

Princess renner: "oh climb, what brings you here at this moment?"

Climb: (bows) "my princess, i came to get you as king ramposa lll has called all ministers and knight captains to the throne for a emergency meeting" (sees the puppy)

Renner: (smiles) "thank you climb (gives hand) will you mind esscorting me there"

Climb: (blushes) "y-yes my lady (holds the princess' hand) l-let us go then"

Renner: (smiles)

Climb: "I-I see you enjoy playing with the puppy my lady"

Renner: "yes, thanks so much for to father to give me such a present" (looks at puppy and then closes her bedroom door)

The throne room of the Re-Estize kingdom

Philip: "father.... what your saying cannot be true!!! How is the sorcerer king back!?!"

Ramposa III: "I do not know philip but the knights in E-Rental said that a powerful man declared himself as the sorcerous king ainz ooal gown"

Philip: "i still not believe it... its lies.... he was killed 20 years ago and our fears have all dissapeared, but now all of a sudden a strange man just came up on E-Rental and just said he was ainz ooal gown-"