chapter 4

Heres chapter 4 guys enjoy ;)

Albedo: m-m-my b-beloved (cries) (armor dissapears and shows her full form)

Aura: lord ainz!!!!! (Gets stopped by cocytis) cocytis what are you doing!!

Cocytis: i.understand.your.feelings.aura.but.let.albedo.and.shalltear.go.first

(Aura can see cocytis shaking of excitement and the rest of the denizens)

Ainz: albedo, shalltear-

Albedo and shalltear: we dont deserve to live!!!!!

Shalltear: we have made the greatist sin of all and fought lord ainz called lord names.

Albedo: please kill us my love(cries) i cant live with myself now!!!!

Ainz: albedo.... please lift up your head and face me please thats an order.

(Albedo lifts her head and gets something she waited all her life to get)

(Just think of this as ainz kissing albedo)

(Ainz does the same with shalltear)

Ainz: please do not hate yourselves for what you have done i forgive all of you and your sins. And i will not leave you again my familie.

Albedo and shalltear: (complete shock and dont move a muscle for what has just happened)

Albedo: m-my love i-i missed you so muuuuuuuch!!!!! Haaaaaa (cries loudly on ainz' chest and as does shalltear does aswell)

Ainz: there there i missed you all aswell please dont feel guilty anymore your masters back.

(Ainz greets all guardians hugging all of them)
(Pleiadas start running full speed at their master but stood still standing near him)

Ainz: come on you maids also want a hug come here.

Pleiadas: master !!!!!!

(All the maids hug their master and cry on him. They all missed him so much!!!)

(All denizens have greeted their master and they are all finally united with their lord once again)

Demiurge: by the way lord ainz if i may ask what species are you now?

Ainz: well let me explain because my lich form was killed. I got another chance to this world and came back as a domon lord.

Aura: demon lord thats so cool lord ainz!!!

Ainz: i see you've grown a bit aura and mare

Aura: (blushes) thank you lord.

Mare: thank you very much lord ainz.

Ainz: mare i see that your not the shy type anymore im proud of all of you!! Now wheres pandoras actor?

(Entire stadium went silent)