5-Very Thin Line

I sat up in the hospital bed as the doctor asked me a million and one questions. He'd ask me; what my name is, who master Yoda was, where was I,  if I remember how I got here and etc. I answered all of them correctly. He wrote everything down in his chart and left the room, leaving me alone with Master Yoda.

"Feel better do you?" He asked as he sat on the seat next to my bed.

I nodded with a sigh, "Yeah I just have a headache, but other than that I feel fine." I shrugged, but winced a little at the stinging pain from my wounds. They were doing fine, but they still needed time to heal fully.

"Good." He nodded, then he picked up his cane and whacked me on the arm.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as I gripped my arm that now had a dull ache, "What the hell was that for?"

He shook his head in disappointment, "Reckless you were. Died you could have."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, but I didn't," I responded with attitude, he quickly lifted his cane and I held my hand out to stop him, "Okay fine, I'm sorry, don't hit me!"

He smiled as he brought his cane back down, "Forgive you I do."

"Looks like the Princess is awake." A sandy blonde man walked into my room with a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "And you are?" I asked and his smirk fell as his eyes widened slightly. Now it was my turn to smirk, "Kidding, how could I forget an ugly face like yours Skywalker?" I chuckled.

Master Yoda shook his head at my comment and Anakin rolled his eyes as he stuck his hand in his cloak, "Your troopers found it." He pulled my lightsaber out and handed it to me.

I happily reached for it, I was worried I'd lost it when I fell, "Thank you." I told him as I eyed my weapon in my hand before placing it on my lap.

"You're welcome," He responded, still standing in the same spot. I expected him to walk out, but when he didn't, I looked up to him.

"Something else?" I asked, confused that he was still here.

He awkwardly looked around the room while avoiding eye contact, "Um how are you feeling?" He asked, still avoiding my gaze.

Then an idea came to mind, "Oh ow!" I scrunched over in 'pain' as I grabbed my abdomen. Master Yoda shook his head, he knew what I was doing.

Anakin on the other hand is dumb.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he quickly came to my side with worry on his face.

I let go of my stomach and looked up at him with a smirk, "Skywalker is that concern I hear?" How interesting.

He immediately gave me a scowl, "No, not for you." He snapped.

I narrowed my eyes, "Oh yeah; then for who? I seem to be the only one in a hospital bed." I gestured to my condition.

He snorted through his nose, "For-" he paused for a second, "Master Yoda's feelings, he was very upset about your stupid stunt. I don't want to see him sad if your dumb ass decides to die." That is the absolute worst lie I have ever heard in life.

I nodded slowly, "Right his feelings," I rolled my eyes, "Just admit that you were worried about me."

He laughed a humorless laugh, "Please, I couldn't care less." He huffed as he turned around and left the room.

"Nice talking to you!" I teased as I gave him a wave.

Master Yoda sighed, "Dumb, you two are."

I shot him a glare.