6-Come On

"Concentrate," Master Yoda instructed me as I sat in the training room floor with my eyes closed, "With the force, find me." I heard the whirring of his lightsaber, but then it was gone. He was going to jump out at me from a random direction. I did as he instructed, I used the force to feel my surroundings, to feel where exactly he was coming from.

In a quick motion, I ignited my purple blade and brought it down to my left where I heard it clash with his. I opened my eyes with a smile, "Gotcha." I chuckled as he backed away.

"Again." He nodded.

I groaned, "Come on Master, that's already five times in a row. Have I not proven myself that I'm ready to get back in the field?" I turned my whole body so I was now facing him with my legs crossed, "I know you worry, but I promise I'll be fine."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Said that last time, you did."

I shrugged, "Okay but this time I mean it. I'll be more careful." I looked to him with pleading eyes, "Please?"

He sighed as he retracted his blade and put it back in his robe, "Hmm Fine."

"Yes!" I jumped to my feet as I clapped.

"Congratulations." I turned to see Master Kenobi in the doorway with a smile.

"Thanks Master Keno-" Anakin stepped from behind, "Oh and you're here too." I scrunched my face in disgust as I looked away.

"For good reason." Obi-Wan walked in the room, "Theres an assignment that I was going to send Anakin and someone else on, but now that I see that you're cleared. Perhaps you could join him instead."

I shook my head, "Absolutely not." I looked to Anakin to see if he was going to agree with me, but he didn't say anything. I don't even think he was paying attention, his gaze was stuck to the necklace I was wearing.

"Good idea that is." Master Yoda spoke up.

I turned to glare at him, "Master." I whined, I don't care if I sounded like a kid. I did not want to go on a mission with Anakin fucking Skywalker. And how could they possibly think that this was a good idea? Especially with how things seem to be going with him lately.

He just shrugged, "A choice, you don't have."

I groaned as I sat on the mat, "Fine, what is this assignment?" I asked as I reached my hand out so my water could come to me. I took a sip as Obi-Wan began talking.

"We need you two to pose as party guests at Senator Clovis's ball that he's hosting on Scipio. Rumor has it, that he's having a secret separatist meeting there, that the ball is just some kind of front. So we need you to find out everything that you can." He smirked and I didn't like the way it looked.

"There's something else isn't there?" I asked with a little reluctance, slightly afraid of what he was going to say.

He nodded, his smile growing wider, "It's a couples ball, you need to pose as a married couple."

"Fuck no!" Anakin and I both protested at this idea.

"Language." Master Yoda lifted his cane and hit me on the shoulder.

"Ow," I mumbled as I rubbed it, "Stop hitting me." I glared at him. He only shook his head in response, "Well why don't you hit him, he said it too." I gestured to Anakin.

"Mine, he is not."

"Oh but he is mine." Obi-Wan lifted his hand and smacked Anakin over the head.

"Ah what the fu-reak" He growled as he gripped his head. I smiled in response.

There was no way either of us were getting out of this so I just sighed in defeat, "When do we have to go?"