18-All Mine

(y/n)'s POV
"Harder Anakin."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry I can take it."

"Alright, If you say so."

"Fuck that's perfect." I moaned at the feeling of his hands on my back, I swear he gives the best massages.

He chuckled, "You really need to take it easy when you're sparring with your clones, you have so many knots." He continued rubbing along my shoulder blades and I enjoyed how relaxed it made me feel.

I sighed, "I know I do." But sometimes I just get carried away. Also, I like them to be prepared for anything. It always devastated me whenever I would lose one of my men. I do love them all and I want them at their best to keep the casualty rate low, "I just want to keep them from dying on me." I spoke in a sad tone and I felt Anakin's hands become more gentle.

"You're doing a good job at that, your battalion has the lowest death percentage." He informed me of information that I already knew, but I still wasn't happy with it.

I sighed again, "I just wish the percentage was at zero." Although thats an impossible wish.

"Sadly in war, it will be never be zero." I felt his hands go lower and he smacked me lightly on the butt, "Alright Princess, come on, we're gonna be late for our meeting."

I whined as I turned around to lay on my back so I could look up at him. I gave him a pout, "But I was enjoying that." 

He chuckled as he leaned down and gave me a kiss. It's been a week since we finally got together and it's been heaven. We have been inseparable ever since and I don't think I've ever been this happy before. Does this mean we haven't fought? Nope, we still fight, but it's not as much as we did before and it's also not hateful like it used to be. And it always ends with us being in his bed or mine. It's fuel for our passion and it makes the you know, absolutely amazing.

Another good thing is the hallucinations, I haven't had any at all lately. I'm hoping it's because of the medication I've been taking, medication that I have yet to tell anyone about. I'm worried that they'll see me unfit for duty when in reality I feel perfectly fine now. So the only person who knows, is just my doctor, not even Anakin. I always take them when he's not looking, but I'll tell them all eventually.

"Do you really want Master Yoda giving you another lecture on punctuality?" He grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet. He wrapped his arms around my neck and placed another kiss on my lips. I'll say it again; Being with this man is absolute heaven.

He pulled away and smiled down at me, "Alright." I sighed in defeat, "Let's go see what those old men want." I rolled my eyes as we left the room.

~*~•~*~

"No." Anakin spoke up and the council shot him a glare, as did I. He can't seriously expect us to work together on missions now. It's not like the council knows of our relationship, for all they know, we still hate each other.

Obi-Wan sighed at his former Padawans comment, "Anakin it's been settled, you and I are going to investigate the threat on the chancellors life, while (y/n) is going to watch over and protect him until we figure it out."

"Okay with that are you?" Master Yoda addressed me and I nodded.

"Of course I am." I smiled, I feel honored actually, I've never even met Chancellor Palpatine before. I hear he's a very sweet man.

I'm also glad that Padme left to Naboo a few days ago, I doubt I would've been able to resist the urge to find her and throw her off the Senate building. That would've been fun.