30-This Is Torture

(Dress for your date with Clovis ^^)♥️

•Also the way I have Scipio pictured for this fanfic, since I am well aware it is actually a snow planet with a lot of mountains and hills, is kind of like Naboo or Alderaan. Very colored and beautiful, just for the sake of this story, I totally forgot to mention this before so I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

(y/n)'s POV
I sighed as I lifted my head from Anakin's somewhat sweaty chest to meet his eyes, "We need to wash up and get ready, it's almost time to meet Clovis." I sat up, but he grabbed me to lay me back down.

"One more minute Princess." He tightened his grip on me and I gave in. This was gonna be a more difficult day than yesterday, we spent most of the day talking about it, among other things.

"Just know that I don't want to do it, just as much as you don't want to see it," I reminded him as I lifted my head once more to look at him, "It's torture for me too." I went forward and pressed my lips to his, trying not to think about the fact that I'm probably gonna have to kiss Clovis today. The thought alone made me nauseous, I just hope I don't vomit when it does happen.

He brought his hand up to my cheek and cupped it as he kissed me back. After few blissful moments, he finally pulled away, "I know, don't worry. I knew this was going to happen when we were given this mission," He sighed, "This is really gonna suck."

I nodded and gave him one more peck before getting up, "Alright let's get this shit over with."

~*~•~*~

"Well don't you look ravishing." Clovis smiled upon my arrival and grabbed my hand to place a kiss along my fingers.

I gave him a flirtatious smile, "You don't look so bad yourself." I eyed his clothing. He looked like a rich douche.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked along the garden, "You never did tell me what brought you to Scipio, I know you're not from around here."

I quickly thought up a decent lie, "I just needed a change of scenery after the divorce and I also wanted to be as far from him as possible," I shrugged, trying not to laugh at the fact that he was actually right behind me, "So I went to the other end of the galaxy, and I have to say, it was a wonderful decision." I smiled up at him as I pressed my other hand to his bicep.

He glanced down at me with a prideful smile, "I had hoped to save this for the evening but, you look so beautiful I don't think I can help it," He leaned forward and I inhaled sharply knowing what was about to come. Oh god, already?! I wanted to reject it, but what if he takes it too personally and takes away his dinner invitation. We need to get into that house. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine and I reluctantly kissed him back.

I was right about one thing, this did make me nauseous.

Anakin's POV
It's for a mission. It's for a mission. It's for a mission.

Don't kill him Anakin. Just don't kill him.

I internally groaned, but he's kissing my fiancé.. Fuck this is torture.

I turned my gaze away from them, I can't wait for this to be over.

(y/n)'s POV
I pulled away from the kiss and did my best to smile up at him, that was torture and so awkward. I didn't even want to look at Anakin right now, this felt so wrong, "You have the softest lips." He complimented me and I let out a soft chuckle.