CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

*✧・゚:* DEAD TO ME *:・゚✧*

WARNING: extremely nsfw content

✧━━━━━━━━━━━✧

HOGWARTS
1991

INDIANA JONES HAD been practically bouncing on her toes all day. It was her first ever week at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and she only had three things on her mind: make good impressions on all her teachers, find a way onto the Slytherin Quidditch team, and become the very best of friends with Harry Potter.

She didn't think she'd have very much trouble with any of these things, she thought as she practically skipped down the hallway with a boy named Blaise Zabini at her side (who she had declared as her best friend after speaking with him for five minutes). The pair of them had been freaking out about Harry freakin Potter being in the same year as them; after learning about his famous past all throughout their childhoods and seeing him in the flesh, both kids were adamant on befriending him, or, at the very least, becoming acquainted.

So when they spotted him walking out of History of Magic with a red-headed boy named Ron Weasley at his side, Indiana and Blaise only traded one look before bounding after the brunette boy, weaving through other students in hopes of catching up to him.

"Hey — Potter!" Blaise called out, knowing that Indiana probably would have stuttered so hard on his name that it wasn't coherent. Potter turned his head, his glasses slipping down his confused face, but as he laid eyes on them, his brows stitched together a bit. "Wait up!"

Ron Weasley was already glaring at them. Indiana had never liked Weasley too much, but she told herself she could deal with him if it meant getting to know Potter. When Blaise and Indiana reached the pair, they were momentarily shell-shocked at the sight of the legendary scar, forgetting their entire plan.

"Blaise Zabini," Blaise told them, extended a hand. Potter instinctively lifted a hand to shake his, but dropped it when Weasley nudged his elbow. Indiana frowned, but replaced it with a smile as she met Potter's eyes and brought Blaise's hand back down.

"I'm Indiana, we spoke on the tr-train, remember?" Indiana asked him, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. Potter nodded his head.

"Yeah, you're Quidditch girl," He said. Indiana beamed, her eyes crinkling.

"Yeah, totally!" Indiana was happy he remembered her. She ignored Weasley's cold looks and focused on the matter of hand. "Y-You're not a Slytherin, which kinda s-sucks, but it's okay!"

"Yeah, we don't care if you're Gryffindor," Blaise told him brightly, giving him a toothy grin, the empty space of where he had lost a tooth showing in his smile. "You're cool."

"Thanks," Potter turned a bit pink in the face.

"We have an offer," Blaise started. Potter looked thoroughly confused, but before he could respond, Weasley nudged him again.