Chapter One

<XisumaVoid> server meeting, town hall, now

Every one of the Hermits looked at the message on their communicators and dropped whatever they were doing to go to the Shopping District.

Hermitcraft, which is where they all were now, is a pocket dimension, and all the eleven-year-old Hermits are aware of it (since they willingly went inside after Xisuma invited them). Some Hermits made themselves a new name when X invited them, and some kept their normal name. Like Grian, who kept his first name (he'd never told anyone his last name though) while Impulse used a nickname he'd made for himself. But, everyone there were friends (or jokingly rivals) and they happily did whatever they wanted. This doesn't sound menacing or sound like it's foreshadowing anything at all.

Xisuma excitedly waited for everyone to get to the Shopping District. There were several people (like Bdubs and Mumbo) who were shopping for things they needed, so they were there first. Then came in people whose bases were close to the Mooshroom Island.

The young Admin had to admit he was both really nervous, and super excited. He held eleven letters, one for each Hermit, including himself.

Scar, the only person with a wizarding parent (or is he?), felt his heart swell up like a balloon in excitement. He'd told X about the wizarding world (as best he could) and there was a letter for everyone... 'OH MERLIN I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS WITH MY FRIENDS NO WAY IT'S FROM ANYWHERE ELSE IT HAS THE SEAL AND EVERYTHING.'

"Why the meeting, X?" Tango asked, his red eyes glancing at the letters curiously. Xisuma handed everyone their own letter. Scar was trying to not explode with excitement. His ADHD (I know Scar has dyslexia, but what if he had ADHD instead?) acted up, and Scar's unoccupied hand tapped on his side repeatedly.

"Hogwarts?" Grian questioned, reading through it. Magic? Well, he was in a pocket dimension, so why not?

X fondly remembered his first encounter with magic.

"This is a pocket dimension stone! Not the actual name, but I'd rather say 'dimension stone' instead of what it really is." Scar admitted quickly. He explained what his parents said.

"They said I can give it to someone, and it's theirs! Their rules, their world, and only people who he's okay with coming in can get inside! It's really, really rare! There's only a few left!"

"Whoa... Are you sure you're okay with me having this?" X asked. Scar nodded.

Scar spoke up, snapping the Admin out of Memory Lane. "My mum and dad back home said they'd send me some money, I'm betting it's on my bed right now. My mum's a witch."

Scar left the realm, and everyone else followed. X's uncle was (secretly) a wizard, and he let all the Hermits live with him.

Tango sat with everyone else while Scar and X talked about Hogwarts. He had to admit, seeing everyone without the stuff they had while in Hermitcraft was weird. Doc looked like an entirely different person, since he didn't have the half-creeper and partly-robot thing going for him. Tango, however, still had red eyes. He wore contacts in public (some crazy Mexican woman called him the devil once, and he learned his lesson to be careful) so they'd look forest green.

Zed and Impulse sat next to him on the floor.

"Hey." Tango smiled. Impulse, Zed, Grian, and Mumbo looked exactly the same in either world, which helped with the time X's uncle accidentally came into Hermitcraft (he panicked when he saw Doc, he thought he was about to die).

"Apparently, we're going shopping tomorrow. Two weeks until September first. Also, X's uncle has been a wizard this whole time." Zed informed.

Impulse added: "I heard that we get our own wands, and we could get a pet. Wizards use owls for mail, apparently."

"I know, I saw it listed in the letter."

"We'll also need..." Zed checked a list that had come with the letter. "A lot of books."

Impulse read the list of books. "It's not that much. The Standard Book of Spells (Grade One), Magical Theory, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them sounds like an interesting read, A History of Magic, One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi, this doesn't seem that bad."

Ren walked over to the Z.I.T. trio and asked, "What house do you think we'll end up in?"

"I'm just excited to go to Hogwarts!" Scar squealed, making everyone chuckle happily at his excitement. "I'm bringing Jellie!"

Jellie was Scar's cat, a grey and white one who was usually fairly chill.

"Well, 'students may also bring an owl, a cat, or a toad'. Don't know why anybody would want a toad, but okay." Mumbo shrugged as he read the list. Iskall let out a small gasp as he saw a certain object on his list (well, more like one that the letter said to not get).

"Broomsticks? Will we fly?!" Iskall asked, excited. Scar nodded, equally as excited, if not more. Iskall pumped his fist.

"For once, I'm excited about school!" Grian admitted rather jokingly.

Zed looked at the list of supplies again. "Why does it specifically say a pewter cauldron, what else would a wizard use to make one?"

Scar giggled. "Well... I remember my mum admitting she always wanted to buy a solid gold one just so she could say she had one."

Grian's eyes lit up.

Xisuma sighed with a smile. "No Grian, we aren't gonna let you buy a gold one."

    FIRST. HERMITCRAFT. STORY. CHAPTER. DONE.

        -CaptainMarra 

PS: Hello, this is EditingMarra. For those who are new or rereading, you might be confused. Well, I'm... uh... editing. So, those who are new, have fun reading. Those who are rereading, have fun playing Spot the Difference.