chapter 20 - fate

George plopped down at his desk. He pulled out his notebook, sitting. Fred walked into the classroom soon after him, sitting beside George.

They didn't look at each other. They didn't say a word. They just sat, silently waiting for the class to begin.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you had a splendid weekend." Professor Trelawney chirped. "Today we will be searching for our future predictions." Professor Trelawney clapped loudly.

"Everyone! Look into the crystal ball and set your intention. You want to focus on your future and nothing else. I want you to look into the crystal ball and do not look away. Go on." The Professor motioned the twins. The twins sighed, looking into the crystal balls.

"If you focus hard enough, soon you should start seeing flashes of colors. Raise your vibrations. Inhale and Exhale. Focus the awareness in your third eye."

George glanced at Fred, in the past they would've made a funny joke or begin laughing at the seriousness in the room. But they simply exchanged looks and continued staring into the ball.

George gazed into the ball not sure what was supposed to happen.

"Now ask the ball, what does my future hold?" The Professor spoke softly as everyone whispered to themselves.

"What does my future hold?" George mouthed, staring deeper into the clear glass.

George's vision became hazy, growing darker and darker each second. He did not fight it. He simply let the darkness take place.

George opened his eyes, he was at the Burrow. He looked around confused. How did he get there?

Music was heard in the distance.

George climbed out of his bed, trying to find someone. George walked down the stairs slowly as a much older version of Ginny ran past him.

"George! There you are! We've been looking every where for you!" Ginny grabbed his hand pulling him towards the backyard.

"Why are you dressed up so nice?" George questioned, looking down and realizing he was in a black suit.

Ginny pulled him outside.

Wedding music beamed from a huge gorgeous tent.

A wedding?

"Are you drunk already? You promised mother you wouldn't drink tonight." Ginny froze, checking to see if George reeked of alcohol.

"You're so big." George looks at his gorgeous baby sister, who was all grown up. George couldn't help but smile,

"George, now's not the time to get familiar." Ginny pushed his hand away. He noticed his sister's frown. Something was wrong.

"Ginny, what's wrong?" George asked. Ginny fixed his tie, along with his hair.

"Today's a very special day, George. Please do not ruin it." Ginny spoke coldly.

"What day is today?" George asked curiously. Ginny's eyes narrowed.

"How many drinks have you had?" Ginny questioned,