Hayami's Time

Notes:

Following upload will focus on Hayami Rinka some more

All reviews will be gladly accepted. Hope you enjoyed.I hope the addition of OSTs aren't a bother, just message me if you are concerned about this and I'll see what I can do

!__________!

December 16, 2016 (Friday)

From the gestures the sharpshooting pair can see from the where they're standing, a certain Poison Specs is eagerly writing on a notepad as burners, tubes, and all sorts of flasks spread out on the table in front of her. Across her were the Prodigy Duo, the red-haired devil casually coming up with new ideas and his blonde second-in-command adding extra details with her trademark mischievous smirk and exaggerated actions.

 Across her were the Prodigy Duo, the red-haired devil casually coming up with new ideas and his blonde second-in-command adding extra details with her trademark mischievous smirk and exaggerated actions

"Must be for the Shuchiin Cultural Festival," Chiba starts.

"Knowing Rio, they're probably finding ways to bend the rules to their favor," Hayami responds. Hayami would always be the first to hear about Rio's constant scheming, half of which actually goes as planned... A few of those would involve Hayami, much to her dismay.

"Okuda is looking forward to this, surprisingly. Acing chemistry must've opened up loopholes."

"Looks like we'll have to solve our hurdles in our own way as well," Hayami says out loud. Chiba hums in agreement.

They look back to see Karma standing up to juggle some flasks, Okuda immediately panics and clumsily orders him to stop goofing around. Rio shares a loud yet hearty laugh with Karma as talks to her, presumably reassuring the chemist that it's not gonna blow up the lab. Rio would've joined in on the juggling and teasing if she didn't check her phone to see the time. Immediately grabbing her bag, she bids the other two farewell before rushing out, even sharing a playful salute with Karma.

A few seconds later, Karma returns the flasks to pat a surprised Okuda's head before returning to his seat, probably asking about something and starting conversation. The nerd happily starts explaining, her fingers and hands gesturing every which way while the delinquent just rests his head on his hands to listen. Chiba and Hayami simultaneously shudder before looking back at each other.

"Okuda is not scared of talking to him alone, surprisingly. Explaining must've improved her," Hayami was the first to voice that.

"Knowing Karma, they're probably practicing getting used to each other," Chiba adds, vaguely recalling the Test of Courage and observing how Karma's mood significantly brightened once he and Okuda made it out. He knows Karma is too smart to fall for Korosensei's attempts, so it must be something else, confirmed by Okuda's eyes glowing with admiration.

"Must be for their own development."

"Looks like we'll have to solve our hurdles in our own way as well," Chiba is the one who says it out loud this time. Hayami hums in agreement.