Adjustments + Sneak peek to new story

So... As the title suggests, I got a few things in mind:

1.) Instead of Wednesday, I'll probably start posting new chapters every Sunday/Monday. Based from data in FanFiction.net... Seems like I'm getting a spike in views and visitors every Weekends to Mondays.

2.) As for my stories on other fandoms (Disney-DreamWorks, etc.), I'll put them on hold as I need to polish them up a little (because these are OLD, like more-than-half-a-decade old), also helps me focus on what I'm currently writing.

3.) I'd also be asking for followers in exchange for releasing my other stories... But I don't even have a single profile follower *smiles on the outside but sobbing deep inside*. So I'll just continue to post as usual while keeping a few select stories a secret until then.

4.) I'll also start doing announcements in my profile again, kinda awkward doing them as Author's Notes.

5.) Making a different book... Well, more like a collection of one-shots or something, things not directly related with any of the main stories I'm working on. Titled "Failures and Geniuses Under the Moonlight". Here's a sneak peek, enjoy!

!__________!

Failure and Geniuses Under the Moonlight

[AC x LiW] Chapter _: Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Now I don't know if this really happened, so this is going to be my speculation ever since that cafe encounter between Isogai-kun and Kei-san, it really pays off that my superhuman senses lets me hear their conversations even if I'm 3 tables away. Call it a headcanon.
~ Korosensei

The girl raises an eyebrow in amusement at Korosensei's note, followed by a light chuckle, "I don't know which is more surprising: the fact that they met somewhere homely or the fact that you tried to write a story about your student with her... While you still wholeheartedly go for him and Kataoka. You're really gonna send some fans reeling."

She starts reading...

!__________!

Kei ran, and ran, and kept running, leaving her mom some time after abandoning the rest of their family. The expectations for her gradually kept rising.

The aftereffects of what can be safely assumed as falling out of love.

Her mom rarely smiles ever since their dad's company isn't doing great and has to be taken down for good. For a 7-year old girl, she's quick on the uptake that something wasn't right, but since she's still 7-years old, she wasn't ready to adapt to the changes.

And in the times when she couldn't adapt, the room would get cold and the air would die.

Kei couldn't sleep well whenever that happened. Her rapidly beating heart, shallow breathing, and relentless squirming are a testament to that.

Kids like to run from things that scare them or make them uncomfortable. But since Kei's mom was the cause of her fear and discomfort, where else can she run to?

Her father and her brother.

So after days, maybe even weeks, of putting up, she left when her mom least expected it. Then here we are.

At least she's always looking at the street whenever they go out. Kids like to make landmarks of places, Kei and Miyuki used to do that too, sometimes even make a game out of it. Oh how the longing to play and be with warm people is taking a toll on her as she sped up.

She wound up passing by the convenience stores and the schools that she remembered due to how flashy they were or whatever Kei and her mom did in those places. But...

She was running out of landmarks that she could use to find her way back, like there were birds that ate up all the breadcrumbs left in Kei's trails. The fear and uncertainty quickly and quietly kicked in as she entered a suburban subdivision and found nothing that she remembered.

And so she wandered around, aimlessly... She's lost, and it's really starting to freak her out, all with her hyperventilating and frantic head swerving, as anything can happen to her and nobody would be there for her.

Even though she's a natural-born genius, she's still a kid. And all kids would eventually stop and cry for help.

She wound up in an alleyway between some houses and started literally crying while crying out for help, her sobs and hiccups mixing in with her pleas.

As she exited the alleyway, she accidentally collided with a kid who was running and the impact stopped her from sobbing for a moment.

"Ah! Sorry! I'm sorry! Eh... What are you doing here?" The kid curiously asked after profusely apologizing. Kei slowly looked up to see a boy with a mop of dark brown hair and gold eyes that softened at her state, "hey... Why are you crying?"