Hayami's Time, 2nd Period

Notes:
Sorry for the delay in upload, talked with my beta reader/publisher/publicist and we agreed on changing up which chapters get released, it'll be worth it next week, we assure you.
Also, edits to previous chapters have been made, they're pretty minor though, save Isogai and Megu in the previous chapter

!__________!

December 16, 2016 (Friday)

Once Hayami has finished showering for the night, she brings back a glass of water, a few sheets of bond paper, and a pen. Ritsu has just finished browsing and starts introducing the different schools. It was 4:36 PM when they resumed.

Ritsu pulls up a digital diagram of the first of the four schools, which seems to have at least five buildings and begins explaining, "Kamiyama High School is surveyed to garner above the average percentage of graduates. They are known primarily for their quality education, you get to learn current events and social studies in your first year, but you also have to study two different math subjects in addition to integrated science. They have two buildings for two kinds of classes, general and specialized, as well as a martial arts dojo and a sports equipment storage, they frequently have gym class and art class electives and they boast a wide variety of clubs. One of the most famous clubs is the Classics Club or Classic Literature Club back in 2000, avoiding termination with four members and getting involved with various school activities and clubs, as well as publishing anthologies, the most notable of which is 'Hyouka', a story about the Kind Hero Sekitani Jun and the history of their cultural festival." Ritsu says as she also brings up a picture of a book cover, a drawing of a group of rabbits circling a dog and a bigger rabbit biting each other in a twisted version of the Taijitu.

" Ritsu says as she also brings up a picture of a book cover, a drawing of a group of rabbits circling a dog and a bigger rabbit biting each other in a twisted version of the Taijitu

Two math subjects? That's unexpected, Hayami concludes after taking notes. "Please continue."

And continue Ritsu does, going through each school. Even though they have more or less the same subjects, the difficulty and edge each has varies subtly. Hayami even learned some rare things she isn't sure would help in her decision, like the fact that Ohashi had a famous Palm-Top Tiger trend... And the fact that most students that bought Monthly Young Girls (also known as Monthly Shoujo) mangas come from Roman Academy... And the fact that Hikarizaka had a student repeat a year once.

 And the fact that Hikarizaka had a student repeat a year once