Dinner time

I walked down stairs. Clara was down stairs cooking. "They're not back yet?" I asked her as I got a box of pockys from the pantry. She sighed, "No not yet. Darrel and Cameron aren't back yet." She said. "Hmm whatcha making?" I asked her. "Ramen. I'm trying to get used to this stove." She responded as the front door opened.

"We're home!" My dad shouted. "Elmdan come help us out."
"Alright!" I shouted as I ran to the garage. Cameron didn't help us, Obviously . Once we were dont I sat down on the couch. Cameron sat in the arm chair next to the couch. She was giggling like a maniac.
"Hey Elmdan. Look at me." She said, her giggle turned into more of a cackle. I looked up at her.
"Look how ugly he is guys. Isn't he ugly?" She said to the phone.
"No not really." A voice said.
"Yeah. Hes actually really handsome." Another voice said. The second voice was a mans voice. Cameron huffed.
"Ugh whatever." She said. I turned my attention to my phone. I was playing subway surfers when Clara walked in. 
"Dinners ready." She said. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Cameron walked in shortly afterwards. She sat next to me. She seemed pissed off about something.
"Dont contaminate me ok?" She said.
"Um, I'm not sure I understand." I said puzzeled.
"OHMIGAWD I DONT WANT YOUR FAGGINESS ALRIGHT!?" She shouted. I wasn't gonna take that, but dad gave me the dad look. So, I did and kept my mouth shut. Dinner was sat and eaten in silence. Dad opened his mouth to say something, but Clara side-eyed him. Cameron quickly finished her food and walked into the living room. I finished my food and sat at the table. "Elmdam. Your done eating. Why are you still here?" Clara asked, lifting her eye brow. "Well, I wait till dad gets done. And then I wash the dishes if it's my night to. Like tonight." Clara looked at Dad and he nodded, "Yeah. He is an amazing child isn't he?"

I scratched the back of my neak. "It's whatever." Clara smiled, "I wish Cameron was as responsible as you Elmdan." I smiled and took their bowls as well as Cameron's to the sink.

After washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen it was only 8:30. "I'm gonna bake a pie." I said to myself. I started to get my ingredients out and placing them on the island. As I started to mix my dry ingredients together, Clara walked in. "Whats- What's... going on here?" She asked concerningly. "I'm baking- Why?" I said mixing some sugar into my mixture. "Your doing it wrong." She said bluntly, "You don't add that in yet. Let me take this from here." She said. Trying to push me out of the kitchen. I paused and glared at her, "What did you just say to me?"

Clara's expression changed from frustration to anger. "I said, I'll take it from here." She said as she tried to take my mixing bowl. I smacked her hand away, "Don't come into my home and tell my I'm baking wrong. This is my mother's recipe and if you don't like the order of steps then don't eat it when it's done!" Clara stood there in shock. I know I'm quite for the most part but when it comes to people questioning me I get irritated.

"Elmdan. Why are we yelling?" Dad said walking in. He looked at my angered expression and then looked at Clara's scared expression. "What did you tell her Elmdan?" He said grabbing her slowly as she turned to him. "She was insulting moms pecan pie recipe." I said as i added my wet ingredients to my dry ones. "Thats no excuse for that type of behavior. Your lucky I don't ground you."

I looked at him, "This lady who I barely know is QUESTIONING my DEAD MOTHERS recipe. This is THE PERFECT TIME for this behavior!" By now Cameron had come downstairs. "Can you shut up. I'm in the phone." She said blandly. "Can you guys just LEAVE?" I said grabbing the mixing bowl and stirring the ingredients together for the crust. With a scoff from dad and a sigh from Clara the three of them left me to my own devices. I continued in silence. Making my filling and popping the pie in the oven.

After taking the pie out the smell wafted through the house. I sat the pie to cool in the window sill when I heard a voice.
"Babe this isn't a good idea. What if someone hears?" A males voice said. "Babe it's fineeeeeee no one will know." Cameron said quietly.

I now have myself some blackmail.