Him...

"Elmdan?! Were leaving. You and Cameron behave yourselves!" My dad shouted from the front door. "Alright!" I shouted back. - great, 5 hours with Cameron - I thought. Shes starting to get on my nerves. I walk down to the kitchen and heard something. I crept into the kitchen, only to fine Cameron and her boyfriend making out. "Get a room." I said as I walked to the fridge. "PElmdan go to your room." Cameron said. "Last I checked I'm older than you by....... 6 months? This is also my house and you've only been here 4 days." I said. "Ugh." Cameron said, "Baby I'm gonna go grab something. Dont talk to... that." She gestured over to me and left the room.

"So your famous Elmdan?" He asked me. "Yeah. So? Why does it matter." I said plainly. "She stress you out that much?" He asked with a slight chuckle. "Her first day here she tried to steal my room." I said turning to face him.

He had green eyes, blond curly hair, dimples, his bangs hung over his eyes, which made his face look longer. He also had a bit of facial hair. He looked very masculine. He was taller than me, but not by much. He was handsome. "Really?" He said. His voice had a nice deep tone to it. It was lighter than Corpse Husband but lower than Markiplier. "Yeah. Shes starting to catch her bearings now. She knows what's mine and why."

"Huh. I'm Hugh by the way." He said. He stood up and stuck his hand out. I shook it. "I'm free tomorrow if you wanna hang out." He said. "Sure! What's your snap?" I asked (im using a random username idk if it's legit) "Hughcomp672." He said. "Added!" I said. "Ight I'll be here.... around noon?" He asked. "Yeah noon will work. I never have plans so." I said with an awkward laugh (oHmIgAwD sO qUiRkY) Hugh chuckled, then his gaze shifted to a more, lustful gaze. "HUGH COME ON LETS GO!!!"Cameron shouted. "I'll be here by noon." He said. He smiled and walked away to Cameron. Was I just hit on?

I dismissed the thought of Hugh and turned the TV on. - Netflix? I think so~ - I thought to myself as I clicked on it. Inopened my profile and started watching Kakegurui.

-Timeskip-

"Elmdan were home!!" Dad shouted as he and Clara walked into the kitchen from the garage. I turned the TV down and walked into the kitchen. "How was shopping?" I asked leaning on the counter. Clara sighed, "Hell." She said bluntly. "Ill start making food." She said, shooing me and my dad out of the kitchen. With that I went to my room. I opened my phone to see a snap from Hugh. I opened it to see him and Cameron smiling at whatever restaurant they were at. I simply responded with my face making a stupid face with the caption -cringe-

- Im so lonely - I thought to myself as I closed Snapchat and opens Spotify.