Reasons

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I shouted. My dad stood in the door frame of my room. "I'm sorry. But the demotion at work means I can't pay for online school anymore."

"I- you got demoted? Dad I- I'm so sorry- I didn't know-" I said, now I felt bad. I yelled at him for no reason. He only looked at me in response. His eyes glossy with tears. He tried to smile. It was full of pain. I got up off of my bed and hugged him. "I'm sorry dad." I said. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's fine. You didn't know. Don't be sorry. I have to go. I have work in 30." He said turning and walking away. "Have a good day dad." I said. He waved in responce as he turned the corner at the end of the hall.

"Elmdan... can I talk to you?" Cameron said, slowly walking up to me. Her eyes red and her cheeks tear stained.
"Sure." I smiled, stepping of the way letting her walk into my room. She sat on the bed. "What's up?" I asked, closing the door. "I know I hurt him. I wasn't planning on cheating. I just kinda started to lose feelings." She said. I froze. We she... opening up to me? She picked at her nails and looked at the floor. "Just tell him I'm sorry and I'd like to talk to him. You can be there if you want to." She said. She slowly got up and then walked out of my room. I stood by my bed-room door. -did... did she just treat me like a person? Is she.... changing?- I thought to myself. I shrugged and walked to my closet. I picked out my outfit for tomorrow. (Make the outfit what ever you want -Axl)

I set my alarm for 5:45 a.m. and walked downstairs. Clara was downstairs talking to one of her friend. "Hey Clara." I said walking  by. "Hey, Elmdan come here for a sec." She said quickly. I turned around and walked up to her and smiled. "Elmdan this is Cassandra. She's Hugh's mom." She said introducing her. I froze, "Y-your Hugh's mom?" They looked nothing alike. She was a red head with hazel eyes. She smiled, "Yes, I've heard alot about you from my son. Your very special to him."

We talked for a little while longer and then I made my way to the kitchen. I placed my hot pocket in the microwave when I got a call from Hugh. "Hey Hugh." I said smiling. He smiled, "What's up?" He asked. "I'm getting snacks. What are you up to?" He shifted his position, he was in his car. "I'm on my way to your house." He said starting his car. I froze, "You- your coming over?" I said surprised. Hugh laughed, "Yeah I figured you didn't have any plans so I'd come over and hangout with you."

"First of all, rude of you to assume I don't have any friends, second of all, your right." I giggled, taking my hot pocket out of the microwave. He smiled, "I'm gonna go. See ya in a few." He said "Later Hugh." I said hanging up. I smiled and took a bit out of my hot pocket, "DAMNIT ITS STILL COLD!"

I sighed and put my hot pocket back in the microwave. Clara walked in. "Is everyone ok? I heard shouting." She said concerned. I sighed again, "my hot pocket was cold." Clara looked at me like I was an idiot. "Elmdan, you left it in the microwave for not even a minute." I looked at the timer and sat on the counter. "3 minutes is to long to wait." I said swinging my feet off the counter. "Be patient Elmdan." Clara said walking back into the living room. I opend Instagram on my phone. I got a DM. Some random person was sending the homophobic messages and death threats. I simply blocked them and continued scrolling. Even since I started twitch streaming I've grown really popular online and even in the real world, sometimes seeing fans. After what felt like hours my hot pocket was done. I opend the microwave and grabbed my plate. The smell filled the room. I sat down and took a bite. "Hot!" I exclaimed.

After nearly burning my mouth I hear a knock at the door. I made my way over and opend it. Hugh stood there smiling. "Hey bestie c'm on in." I said stepping out of the door way. "Well thank you sir." He said with the worst British accent ever. I giggled, "Your very welcome." He walked in and gave his mom and Clara a small wave. We walked up to my room. Hugh sat on the bed and I shut the door. "OK so, I'm starting public school tomorrow." I said. Hugh looked at me confused. "You mean you didn't before?" He asked. "No I've always done online. After what happend to me in 7th grade I've done online." I said, picking up colored pencils off the floor. "Well Are you going to Elmwood, Breckenridge, or Tenamet?" He asked. "Shit I forgot that there's 3 different schools. Dad never told me which one." I frantically said, looking for my phone. Hugh got up. He placed his hands on my hips, Hey, it's ok. Relax. I'm sure it's here. Just breath."

I took a breath. Completely dismissing the fact that his hands were on my body. I placed my head on his chest. "I'm sorry." I said trying to back away. He stopped me, "No. It's fine. Are you ok?" I looked around. "Ye-yeah, I'm sure its downstairs. I'll go looked for it. Be right back." I said walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and there the whore was. My phone. I grabbed it and walked up stairs. Hugh was on the floor playing Minecraft. "Oh so we're hacking my X-box?" I said, sitting next to him. "Your X-box doesn't have a password." He said turning over on his back. I smiled, "Let meeeee text my dad." I said opening my phone.

Elmdan: Dad, what school am I going to?  ⁴:³⁶ pm

Dad: Tenamet  ⁴:³⁷

Elmdan: ok thanks ⁴:³⁷

"I'm going to Tenamet." I said. Hugh gasped. "That's the school I go to. I can pick you up on the way!" He said happily. I smiled, "Bet!"

I herd a knock at my door. We both turn to see Cameron. She stood there. Her posture bad, her eyes empty. "Hughy... can we talk?" She said quietly. Hugh hesitated for a moment. "Alright." He said, "I'll be right back."

Hugh and Cameron walked into her room. I started to play Minecraft. Eventually I hear Hugh start shouting. "IF YOU STOPPED LIKING ME THEN WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME?!" Hugh marched back into my room with Cameron right on his heels.

"BECAUSE HUGH I WASNT THINKING!  SEE THIS IS WHY I CHEATED ON YOU! YOUR A DEGRADING ASSHOLE! ALL YOU EVER DID WAS BITCH AND COMPLAIN! I ONLY DATED YOU BECAUSE I WAS BOARD!"

And that was the straw that broke the camels back. Hugh looked at her. Taken back by what was just said. He looked at me. Then back at Cameron and slammed the door. Cameron immediately tried to open the door.

"Hugh I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." She said as she pounded at the door. Hugh simply sat down next to me on the floor and quietly cried into my shoulder. "One second." I said getting up. Hugh didn't even try to stop me. I opend the door. Cameron stopped.

"Elmdan why are you-" was all she could say before I smacked her. "You dumb fucking bitch. YOU WERE HIS EVERYTHING! HE DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM?! Your a sick person Cameron. Now get out of my door way and walk your sorry ass back to your room and don't bother me or him for the rest of the week."

Cameron glared at me. And then walked back to her room. I slammed my door and sat next to Hugh. "And this is the reason why I don't like fake people." I said pulling him in for a hug. Hugh simply cried into my shoulder more, "I loved her Elm. I really did." I rubbed his back. "I know Hugh. It's ok. She's not here to make you feel bad anymore."