E-Boy

BEEP

'no'

BEEP

'please no'

BEEP

'ugh'

BEEP

'oh fuck here we go again'

BEEP

Shinsou groaned as he opened his eyes and turned off his alarm. He sat up and stretched his arms and shoulders. A cute calico cat meowed and pawed at his leg.

"Good morning, pretty kitty. You ready for the week?"

He pet her head then went on his phone. He felt her light paw on his leg again.

"Okay, okay, let's go get your breakfast."

~Time skip to 7:30~

The bakusquad and their newest member were eating breakfast together. Everyone was chit-chatting and even Shinsou commented a little.

'I'm finally making friends'
'this is awesome'
'okay, so it's Monday. We have exactly one week to get denki to 75 lbs'
'I hope we can do it'

~Time skip to class~

Dad was teaching us about rescue training and identifying common building materials. He was taking notes and listening, even though He wasn't going to be a rescue hero. Hitoshi's lack of interest made my mind drift to other places.

'so Denki didn't know how to wink, but he did when we were walking to the arcade'
'maybe he was practicing'
'awww'
'he's such a sweetheart'

"Stay clear of rats, they carry many diseases."

'oh yeah, school'

Shinsou resumed his note taking.

RING RING RING

The bell rang for lunch and Shinsou out his notebook and pens away. He threw on his backpack as Denki skipped over to him.

"C'mon, time to eat! Mina always rushes to lunch, but it's udon day so everyone is rushing!"

"Okay, okay!"

Denki was pulling his arm the whole way there and the lovestruck boy didn't protest. They got their udon and sat down with the rest of the bakusquad. Denki was smiling widely as he ate. Shinsou felt his chest swell with pride as he watched his boyfriend.

"Yeah, Shinsou is totally an e-boy."

He heard Sero say as Shinsou was eating his lunch.

'the hell is an e-boy'

"Oh yeah! The chains, the stripey shirts, the hair, he's even got the eyes! Somehow..."

Mina added in.

"The fuck is an e-boy?"

"*le gasp* It's an edgy fashion style and also kind of a meme."

Kirishima explained dramatically.

"I'm not a meme!"

"You kinda are, broski."

Mina said, laughing with Sero. Being the newest member, it was Shinsou's turn to be teased.

"I'm not an edgy teen who tries to be cool."

"Yeah, you already are cool!"

Denki said excitedly. The blonde's face was so darn cute, and it made his face heat up.

"Fine then, I'm looking up this e-boy thing!"

Shinsou took another bite of udon then he pulled out his phone and googled it. After looking at images, he was dismayed.

"Yeah, I'm an e-boy."

Shinsou groaned as the bakusquad cheered. He looked over to see bakugo looking just as annoyed as he was. He didn't know to feel about bakugo. He had hurt Denki, but he was Denki's best friend's boyfriend.

'aw fuck.'
'maybe I'll just try to be his friend'
'he is friends with denki still, bakugo just has a terrible temper'

~Changing to an abandoned warehouse outside of the city~

"Kurogiri, how are the plans coming along?"

"Quite well, Shigaraki. He will be able to strike in under a week and take the key. Make sure the others are ready and know how to be stealthy. And that Toga can't run off to see her crush."

"Yeah, I'm on it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovelies! Shoter chapter today, since I'm just getting back to writing! What kind of fashion do y'all like? I wear sweet lolita, fairy-kei, and I'm just getting into e-girl grunge kind of stuff. Thank you reading and have a nice day!

Love you power! 💕