Star-lit Singing

"Hey! Kami! Shinsou!"

Mina ran up to the two boys excitedly after they had exited Denki's dorm to go to the common room for lunch. She stood in front of them, using finger guns. The pink girl was walking backwards and wasn't looking where she going.

"Do you guys want to join the bakusquad tonight in the arcade? It's gonna be so much fun! We got won a card for a free night last time we were there!"

Denki began jumping up and down, then squealed. Shinsou stared at him with wide eyes, frightened.

'its just an arcade...'

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please Shinsou! It'll be a blast!"

"Okay, sure."

Shinsou didn't know what he was getting himself into, since he had never been to an arcade before, espically with the crazy bakusquad.

Denki started shaking Shinsou by the shoulders as Mina ran around them yelling all about her excitement.

"Geez! Calm down!"

Shinsou was worried that somebody would see them losing their shit in the hallway. He hugged Denki and the blonde extrovert hugged him back and wasn't going crazy anymore. Mina was still going crazy.

"It's at 5:00 tonight! Meet up at my dorm! See ya!"

The pink student ran off to go talk to Sero. Shinsou put his arm around Denki's shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"So, what are arcades like?"

"Well y'know, games, food, just fun stuff!"

"Oh, o-okay. Good to know."

They walked to the common room and chatted while they are lunch together.

"What's your favorite game to play?"

"Um.. Like, video game? I don't really play video games."

"No, silly boy! Arcade game!"

"Oh... I don't have one."

"Why not? I like the ski ball!"

"They're all nice, I guess."

Denki stared at him, squinting through his sunshine filled eyes. This lasted for at least a minute before he gasped loudly.

"You've never been to an arcade before, Shinsou?!"

"Wh-what?! Of course I have!"

"Oh really? Name a game!"

"Ski ball!"

"Name another!"

"Umm... The angry monkey with the barrels!"

Denki burst out laughing then put a hand on his forehead, very dramatically.

"Oh, me oh my! You have betrayed me, my beloved, in so many ways!"

He pushed off the table and let his chair fall down onto the floor. Shinsou got up and rushed around the table to his side.

"Denki! What are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm mourning the loss of so many great memories, from my beloved's betrayal!"

Shinsou sighed heavily as he put his other hand on his forehead too.

"I'm sorry that I haven't gone to an arcade before. But at least my first time will be with you."

Denki sprang up and hugged his boyfreind.