Knew it

Shinsou walked out of class with Denki on Wednesday. They had been going to Denki's dorm after classes for the past week and a half. They did homework together and after dinner they got to joke around with each other.

"Silly boy, guess what I have planned for this weekend?"

Denki put his arm around Shinsou. Shinsou felt heat on his cheeks. Denki's eyes were looking brighter than he had ever seen them.

"Oh yeah? What are doin'?"

Shinsou smiled at his face. The freckles made him look even cuter.

"We're going to a lake that has baby ducks!"

Shinsou looked at him, and Denki looked so excited.

"You know I had pet ducks a few years ago."

"You did, Silly Boy?! That's so cool! Ducks are like the most adorablest thing ever!"

Shinsou let out a small chuckle.

"Adorablest isn't a word, Kaminari."

"Oh yeah, I knew that."

Denki laughed it off, but then looked up at Shinsou with surprise and stopped walking.

"What?"

Shinsou stared into his golden eyes that were filled with confusion.

"You called me Kaminari..."

"So? That's your name."

"But... I told you my name is Denki."

"I didn't know that was your first name, most people call others by their last name."

"Oh, Shinsou. We are super good friends, and I want you to call me Denki. Okay?"

He put his hands on Shinsou's shoulders.

"Alright then."

Denki put his arm around him again and continued walking.

"So what's your first name?"

Shisnou blushed all over his cheeks.

"I-It's Hitoshi."

"Hitoki?"

"No, Hitoshi."

"Hitochi?"

Shinsou was baffled at how Denki could mess up this much on a name. He laughed at him again before responding.

"Hi-to-shi."

"Hitochi?"

"No!"

Shinsou and Denki were laughing together now. Shinsou wouldn't normally be all giggly like this, but he couldn't help it near Denki.

"Okay, okay. Just call me Shinsou. Pretend its my first name."

"That's a perfect deal, Shinsou!"

Denki blinked weirdly.

"Did you just try to wink at me?"

"N-no.. Did I wink?"

"Oh my god, Denki! You can't wink! You seem like the person that would wink all the time!"

"It's hard, okay? Can you wink?!"

They were at Denki's dorm. He unlocked his door angrily. Shinsou could tell it was playful anger and he giggled.

They put their bags down and Shinsou closed the door. Denki sat at his desk as always, and Shinsou sat on the bed. At 5, they had finished up their homework at studying.