lovely?

Denki put his hand underneath Shinsou's chin, forcing him to look at the blonde boy.

"You're so lovely."

Denki almost whispered as he stared into Shinsou's blazing purple eyes. Shinsou was speechless. Did Denki like him? No, no, he couldn't. Shinsou felt like nothing. He knew he wasn't worth it. Denki didn't care that much and he knew it.

"Thank you, Denki"

"For what?"

"For being here. Next to me, and not running away."

Denki looked confused and baffled.

"Why would I be running away?"

Denki looked at Shinsou with concern again.

"You don't understand, Denki. People don't like me. No body does."

Shinsou looked away from Denki and away from his hand.

'you're going to hurt Denki'
'you're so bad for Denki'
'leave Denki alone so he can stay happy'

Shinsou moved away from Denki and sat on the floor.

'just leave'

Shinsou looked at the door but he felt Denki sit beside him.

"I wish you understood, Shinsou. You don't have to be alone. I can be your best friend and be by your side. Besides, I'm your only friend."

Shinsou rested his head on Denki's shoulder. Denki grabbed Shinsou's hand and pulled him over to his bed.

"Lay on me over here, it's much more comfy."

Shinsou followed Denki. He layed back down on his shoulder. Denki moved so that Shinsou was on his chest.

They talked for a few hours until Shinsou mentioned breakfast.

"Oh hey Denki, it's a new day and we haven't gotten breakfast yet."

Denki sat up quickly and checked the time on his phone. Shinsou saw that it was 10:36.

"O-Oh yeah, breakfast. I ate before you came over, so you should eat but I'm not hungry."

Denki said while patting Shinsou's fluffy hair. Shinsou came over at 7:48 which was a long time ago.

"Are you sure? That was like 4 hours ago. You should at least have a snack."

Shinsou told Denki. Denki was a small boy, he looked oddly skinny. Maybe he didn't eat enough, and had a bad appetite.

"No thanks, I'm fine. Let's go."

Denki put on a oversized pikachu jacket.

"C'mon, silly boy!"

He grabbed Shinsou's hand and took him to the common area. Shinsou felt his face become very warm.

'oh Denki... if only I could love you.'

Shinsou ate toast for breakfast and Denki rambled on and on while he ate. Shinsou liked his rambling, yet he could tell something was wrong with Denki.

'what is upsetting him?'
'why won't he tell me?'

"Kami!"

A pink girl hugged Denki tightly. Denki jumped up and hugged her back.

"Mina! How was the beach with Tsu and Uraraka?"

"It was amazing! Tsu is the best to go scuba diving with!"

They talked while Shinsou finished up his breakfast and cleaned his plate. They were still talking when he was done.

'guess he's busy then.'