1- The Trigger

Another normal night for Danny Phantom: Fighting a ghost Djinn in the night sky of Amity Park, meanwhile down in the park his girlfriend Sam and his best friend Tucker were fighting a teenage rock ghost with fire hair, all with the fate of The city in your hands. Yes... another normal night.

Danny Phantom, the hero on a world scale, flew wearing his new updated suit, dodging Desiree's attacks and avoiding saying the word "desire" by accident, he already knew well what that implied. Ghostly plasma lasers and impact sounds illuminated the sky over the main park where Ember and Desiree had built a stage, the public ran out of the battle zone, even so a couple of people stayed to record or take pictures of the moment, Not every night you can see the great hero of the earth saving his hometown. On stage, Sam and Ember had a "sword duel" with a guitar and a Fenton stick.

-This is my return concert; Get out! -Ember bangs hard, making Sam stagger a little but remains firm.

-Don't tell me... are you sure this won't end up like the previous concert and the one before that one?- Sam said after pushing her opponent back. "The same with Desiree, we can literally put an end to it by just ordering it." Sam showed a mocking smile, and kicked her opponent in the shoulder.

Ember, was almost knocked down, but she smiled too - Laugh now that you can fool - she attacked and Sam blocked her. Then she brought his face closer to Sam's - Soon the whole East Coast will be madly in love with us, we will be like goddesses to them-

On the sky over the forest.

-You can't stop us kid! I've been giving wishes for weeks to load the cannon with the lust and passion of hundreds of you, selfish humans- Desiree said as she tried to hit Danny, he blocked her without a problem and returned strong counterattacks.

- You say that we are selfish and greedy and your way of demonstrating your superiority is being equal? ​​-

-It's called poetic justice-

-I call it hypocrisy-and with a shot of plasma knocked it down, it fell to collide with some trees.

Then he touched the intercom in his ear -Hey Tuck, tell me how you going with that-

On the stage:

-It's complicated Danny, this cannon is perfectly synchronized with the satellite, if I do not decode it carefully it could explode half the city- The youngest mayor of Amity Park hacked with difficulty the pink cannon super charged with ghostly energy.

-I think I have it... Yes! Now, I just divert it a little towards the empty space and... -

CRASH !!!

Before Tucker could finish, Sam fell directly on her back on the computer, breaking it, ruining the connection and hacking work. Ember had kicked her with such force that she fell back down.

-The show is over for you fans... time for the final solo !!! - Ember prepared her guitar ready to launch an attack. Then Sam sat down and took out a mini Fenton tear grenade from her jacket, one with a special gas that stuns the ghosts, which she threw and burst into Ember's face distracting her for a few seconds, in that second Tucker took out the Fenton thermos and He shot it at the Ghost, trapping it.

-Well, that's one less problem ... - Sam sighed.

-But we have a more serious one- Tucker replied. His computer was damaged and they no longer had a way to stop the cannon - Better start improvising, Danny, can you copy me? -