5- Morgan's Origin

Casper high -Monday- History class

Danny Fenton was absolutely focus only on his history book, reading roman history... yeah only the book, that's right, he's seeing only his text book... yes, nothing more... His eyes only on the text not looking at anything else...

-Mr Fenton!- the female teacher's voice make Danny back to reality, He look up meeting miss Morgan's cian eyes looking at him angrily , the woman was standing right in front of his desk leaning a bit and the boy have to make a effort to not stare on her big clevage

-If you are so focus on the text book, you could at least tell us, who was the arquitect of the Eiffei tower?- Morgan ask

-Well... it wasn't Da Vinci for sure... right?-

-... (Exale) - (Samira wasn't please with that awser)

-... (glup)-

-You better pay attention Mr Fenton, Otherwise, you'll spend the full semester doing extra homework, Do i make myself clear?-

Samira can be scary when she wants to... Danny just nod with his head and look down ashamed, as he heard the giggling of his classmates around. While his teacher turn around and continue her class, our hero just rubber his eyes a little, he could not loger hide behind the book, so he felt his face turn red as he try not to stare at Morgan's black mini skirt, wich was hard not to look, not only beacause her curvy figure, or the way she walks swinging her hips a little.

But beacause not even two days ago he saw first hand what was hiding below that skirt. And the image was still fresh on his mind... Her soft burnette skin all wet and shiny, her perfectly round butt cheeks, her beautiful soak blackhair stick all over her good-looking back, if she turned around just a little, he almost were capable to fully see her brea...

-"STOP IT!!!"- Danny thought, felling his pants getting tigther, the atractive new teacher was causing more problems to him than many villians in the past, she wasn't someone suspicious in the end, but she was probably one, if not, THE hottest woman he ever met!!!

Danny took deep breaths and try to calm his "buisness" below the waist, his only thought was: -"Please Pleaaaaase something happen to make this akward moment go away!!"-

Almost as if his plege where lisent by the havens, a dozen of ghost where attacking right outside the school.

-Duty calls!, gotta run!- and before anyone could do or say anything, Danny was already outside capturing the ghosts

-That boy... sigh, anyways, the rest of you read this until the bell rings- the young teacher said as she let herself sit down on her chair.