2- A new Phase

Along with the sunrise, a new year begins at Amity Park High School, as young people get out of bed and prepare to start a new challenge this year. That includes our hero who was leaving his house, ready to pick up his girlfriend and enjoy a new day in his life, he took his keys and unlocked his car and got in, Danny's car was quite modern style, a Black sports model with green fire decals, greenish windows giving the vehicle an even more modern style, it was a car that attracted attention but was the idea in general.

For her part, Sam was waiting quietly at the entrance of her house, her boyfriend arrived in that striking black car and with a warm smile, she entered. After kissing Danny they headed to school.

Sam said, "Why do you insist on using this? Flying is more peaceful."

-Yes, but the company wants to promote it, also I can't walk as a civilian because the fans fall on me-

-Ah yes, well at least you made it electric... -

-Heh, yeah, mom and dad had a lot of fun renewing it-

In the city, people lived their lives in peace having their hero among them. As he was driving his car through the streets, many people observed the beautiful vehicle but did not know who was there, thanks to the reflective windows.

Both kids chatted as they drove to school. With one block left to go, Danny stopped and parked in an inconspicuous spot, the two got off and headed for school.

-Hey Dan!, what's up? -

-Thanks for your work boy-

-Danny you are the best! -

Those were comments that our hero received daily, he never get tired of that but he was no longer excited as he was a time ago, his girlfriend was holding his arm, another school year about to start. All the students gathered at the beginning of the course ceremony, which was brief, then they all went to their classrooms, where Danny and Sam took seats next to each other,

Everything was normal until the classroom door opened and what came in was more than unexpected.

A robot, or something like it, was basically an LED display with a long neck, military-style weels, and slim robotic arms at the sides with tweezers instead of hands. Everyone stood there staring at the strange device until the screen was static, then showed Tucker Foley, the youngest mayor in Amity Park history sitting at his desk.

- "Hello everyone, I'm sorry I'm late" - Tuck said from his seat.

- "Tuck? What are you doing now? "- Danny asked his friend

.- "It finally happened: he turned himself into a machine" - Sam said leaning her elbow on her desk and bowing her head in mockery.

Some students chuckle at the comment.

- "How funny, as you well know I have been the mayor of this city for almost two years now. "- The young man declared proudly. -" But my work has become more demanding lately so I designed this drone to allow me to do social life at school "- while he was speaking he approved some papers with his sealant, the robot sat next to Danny

-Well, okay, let's start with another year ... - declared Mr. Lancer entering the room, - ... I hope you had a good summer because this year you are expecting some very rigid subjects and I do not plan to consent nobo ... - He interrupted Himself when noticing the Tucker's Droe, who smiled as if nothing- (sigh) ... nobody, not even you Mr. Mayor, (I suppose he is "The Big Brother watching over me" now) -.