3- Vigilance

- Okay Danny my boy, we have a whole school year ahead of us, do you want to play cat and mouse?  ok, I will enjoy playing with your little mind-

With that said; the school days began both Danny and Sam, they focused on finding something suspicious in the new teacher, Unfortunately there wasn't much to see, the first week went normally, with no surprises, except some minor ghost attacks. However there was no evidence on Miss Morgan been related to those.

Until Friday came, and both kids decided to follow her closely to see her daily life their plan started in the classroom where the last subject was history, which had become the class's favorite. Miss Morgan enchanted her students with interesting stories and tales, including the One thousand and One nights of Sherezade, and without omitting details such as sex or other somewhat adult topics since her students were not small children anymore and this not only fascinated them but also opened their minds in a wonderful way, ways that Mr. Lancer rarely managed to.

Speaking of Mr. Lancer ... Although at first he was annoyed at being replaced in his favorite subject, after meeting Morgan his perspective changed ... a lot ... The students were not the only ones fascinated with the new teacher. In fact many males try to catch her atention, however she cunningly managed to avoid those attempts without breaking anyone's heart, which only made her more desired.

the vigilance begin at lunch time in school when the young woman was about to pacefuly eat, she always pick a isolated area, away from other teachers or students. This time she pick the rooftop wich was no problem for Danny and his powers, both him and Sam watch quietly behind a water tank.

Miss Morgan had a considerably large Lunch box on her purse, and it was full of delicacies: french fries, fried sausages, cesar salad with bacon, small portions of pork chop bath on BBQ sause, a delicious muffin for dessert and a large bottle of water to let it all go down.

Both Sam and Danny were spechless at the image of the beautiful woman devouring everything she had to herself without staining her white shirt in the slightest, her way to eat was elegant yet fast, even Danny could swear he saw her tearing of joy.

"How she can eat THAT much and not get fat?" Sam Sam couldn't help but ask in low voice

"I don't think even the Lunch Lady Ghost loves meat as much as she does..." Danny respond also in low voice.

Later...

The final class was about to reach its end, So Danny and Sam prepared to follow the young woman, and this was not unforeseen by Morgan, however she didn't do or say anything about it, she just continue with her class normally, she knew they will follow her eventualy, she was wonder when the boy was gonna make his move, he's been apparently calm this whole week, but today he was staring at her, which confirms her own theory, but also the feeling of his look make her feel something strange, she remember the look on the boy that other night, those eyes full with determination and confidence, and somehow make her feel... strange... like... like if it was the first time a Man look her that way! but that can not be, many man desire her in her past and present, why was diferent with him?.