6- Let's Hang out

In a peaceful highway, not too far from Amity Park, there was a big announcement that says "You are leaving Amity Park, we hope You had a blast!"

Then:. BOOM!!!

The Announcement exploted after recive a ectoplasm laser blast.
A familiar hovercraft bike run threw the highway followed by the big horde of mini ships that were chasing them.

Danielle smirk as she pull something out of her belt, then she trew it back. The little device make a beeb sound and it exploted, knocking down a lot of enemies, but a lot make trew.
The mini-pods keep fire, however the bike was too fast and it's pilot too skilled for them to hit the target.
Dani was having the time of her life, a highway chase was always one of her fantasies, Sidney on the other hand was shaking and holdin up to his seat for his (after) life. The young driver made complicated maneuvers to evade the enemy's fire, the mini-pods were gaining on them, Dani took a surprise sharp curve and got out of the road safely, on the other hand several capsules could not stop their speed, they lost control and collided with a large rock. But some do manage to make it.

The chase was now over the sand field, the young girl's vehicle was at full speed, but the Warlord's ghosts did not give up. -Tch!...- This hunt was already tiring Dani, but when she directed her gaze to the front... There was a wall of mini-pods blocking her path! The girl jerked the wheel hard to the left, dripping and stopping the motorcycle at the same time.

 There was a wall of mini-pods blocking her path! The girl jerked the wheel hard to the left, dripping and stopping the motorcycle at the same time

They where surrounded, the ghosts aim their lasers at them , the chase was done...

Beetween the pods a large vehicule similar to a flying stage came out. Floating towards Danielle, as she get out of her motorcycle, on the flying stage the skeletick ghost known as Warlord smile with an evil grin on his face, as he came down from his vehicle. Sydney was shaking in fear and shock for the chase, Dani was calm but with a serious expression on her face.

-"Alrigthy then..." said the evil Warlord -"we all have fun chasing ya kid, but i think we reach the end now, so... Give me your furry friend back, and i let you go home safely, that's the best i can offer".

Dani smirked -"Ahh, the villian speach, it never gets old "

-"Okey, who wants the little dog!?"- she said that as she show off the flask where Wulf supposedly was.

-"But Dani... That's not the...- Sidney said but was shut up by Dani's hand.

-"Fire!"- one of the lutenents said as all of the mini-pods fire their lasers at them.

-"Stop, you idiots!"- Warlord order. As his forces shut down the fire, a cloud of dust begin to dissapear, revealing the two teen ghosts, whoum were protected by Danielle's plasma shield. -"We need the flask intact!! CAPTURE THEM!!!!"-

And so, the ghosts leave their vehicules and try to fight Dani and Sidney face to face.
Bad idea... Dani was taking them down one by one, meanwhile Sidney who wasn't much of a figther took his time doging and barely blocking the attacks. Just when the grey boy was about to be knock out by a soilder, Dani beat it on the head leaving him unconscious. Sidney was about to thank his friend, the girl hugged him, making him blush, but what she did next almost made him faint: Danielle hugged Sydney's waist tightly with her legs and fell back, the ghost boy instinctively grabbed his lower back of the girl preventing her from falling, although the poor little ghost could barely support her weight. Dani, being in that position, activated some Fenton devices on her wrists that turns into two plasma weapons.