𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 | the official date

enjoy this cute picture 🥰

SASUKE was currently waiting for y/n to come out of her house, not gonna lie the guy was pretty nervous

He had already texted you saying he was outside, and while he was still waiting y/n was inside freaking the f out.

"Do I look good?" y/n asked no one in particular, after finally agreeing with herself she sprayed on some perfume, and went downstairs to grab whatever else she needed.

"first date, kinda nervous. Ha, just kidding."

she thought to herself before opening the door to see Sasuke looking as beautiful as ever.

(AHAHAHAHN)

"Woah, Hey," she said catching Sasuke's attention, he turned to look at her and started admiring her beauty

"You look amazing" He complimented

"Thanks, Sasuke! You look good too!" Y/n smiled at him, making him smile back

"Well, are you ready to go?" he asked

"Yeah, let's go!"

                                                                 ➽───────────────

Sakura, Naruto, and their friends had already met up and had gotten to the festival. They had all decided to split up into small groups.

Naruto and Sakura went together, trying to find Sasuke and Y/n.

Sasuke and Y/n had arrived at the festival, the two were currently walking around. Sasuke had managed to gather up the courage to hold Y/n's hand.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Sasuke asked her, she nodded and said yes.

"Alright, let's get something to eat," He said while leading her to a food shop

As the pair was waking towards a food stand,  Naruto spotted them from afar and starting tapping on Sakura's shoulder to gain her attention.

"WHAT?" Sakura shouted slapping his hand away, "OUCH, look  it's them" He pointed towards Y/N and Sasuke

"Where?—Oh!" Sakura said when she finally saw them, "Should we uh, hide? Cuz it looks like they're heading this way" Naruto stated

"You think they notice us?" Sakura questioned, "No, but if stay here, they will see us once they get closer"

"You're right, we should go somewhere, where they can't see us," Sakura said, already walking towards another place nearby, Naruto trailing behind her.