𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 | first actual "i love you"

THE BELL RUNG, indicating that the school day was now over

THE BELL RUNG, indicating that the school day was now over. Naruto and Sasuke shared a glance.
Naruto mouthed "good luck" to Sasuke as they parted ways.

Sasuke went to his locker and gather his things then made his way towards the gate.

Every step of the way caused his anxiety to rise, in the distance he could see a certain (h/c) haired girl.

Sasuke felt his heart skip a beat when he approached the girl, he felt like time had stopped just for them.

"Hey." He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in.

"Hi." She replied nervously biting the inside of her cheek.

"Um, let's go?" He said, coming out more as a question to which she nodded

Sasuke started to walk, she followed beside him.

"How was your day?" He asked, glancing at her.

"It was okay. How was yours?" She fiddle with the straps of her backpack

"That's good, mine was okay too." He said as she nodded to his response

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere." He replied, she playfully raised an eyebrow.

"Are you gonna murder me?!" She asked jokingly.

"Maybe." Her jaw dropped causing him to let out a chuckle

"I'm kidding, remember that park we went to?" He asked making her hum as she thought.

"Oh! where you ask me to be your girlfriend??" She asked, he nods his head.

"Yep, I wanna get food first though" He said as she agreed.

SOMEHOW, time seemed to go by fast. The two love birds went to a restaurant to eat some food. Then they just walked around for bit and stopped in at an arcade place.

They played for a few hours, and they headed for some ice cream. Once they had gotten their ice cream, they went to the park.

They were both stalling, not wanting to talk about the situation. But they knew they would have to talk about it eventually.

Once they had made it to their location they sat down on a bench.

They sat in silence. Not one word spoken. It was just pure silence.

But, the silence wasn't awkward like most people thought it would be. It was oddly comforting to them. Knowing that they're right next to each other, enjoy the nice cold breeze.Watching the sunset, acting like nothing had happened, no argument happened.

They liked it that way.

But, they have to talk, so that's what (Y/N) did once they both finished their ice creams.

"I'm sorry." She said her voice sounding sincere, Sasuke looked at her.

"Don't apologize." He softly said to her.

"Why? You were right. I should've told you sooner, so I'm sorry for that." She looked at him, he was still looking at her.

"You don't have to be sorry. I was the one who was mad for no reason—" He began but he was soon cut off by (Y/N)

"What? No reason? Sasuke. You have every right to feel mad, I waited until last minute to tell you when I should've told you sooner, that was messed up on my part, and yes, I do have to be sorry." She explained.

Silence fell upon them again, and yet again it still felt oddly comforting. They both stared at the sky.

"(Y/n)?" Sasuke said breaking the silence, she looked back at him.

"Yeah?" She answered. Sasuke reached for her hand, intervening them.

"I'm sorry for doubting that our relationship wouldn't work as a long distance relationship," He began, "I shouldn't have done that, when we haven't properly talked about doing that, when we haven't even tried, you know?" She nodded at his apology

"It's okay, I get it." she replied

"I still wanna be with you," He said squeezing her hand feeling her do the same "I'm just afraid i'll lose you." he finished saying.

"I'm scared too, Sasuke." She said letting a small tear fall from her eyes, Sasuke noticed and immediately wiped it away.

"And, I'm sorry that I accepted." She apologize again

"It's okay, I'm happy for you. I'm proud of you. If anything you deserve going there, you'll do great there too. Don't let me stop you from achieving your goals." Sasuke said unconsciously scooting closer to her, she smiled at the closeness, but also feeling his warmth.

"We'll figure this out, and we'll get through this together." Sasuke said standing up and pulling her with him, he smiled as he grabbed both of her hands.

He brought her in a tight hugged which slightly surprised the girl, but she hugged back anyway. They stayed like that for a minute, just enjoying each other embrace's.

Sasuke was the first to pull away. He looked at her with soft eyes, which were somehow telling her that he adores her. They smiled at each other.

They could tell they were both thinking the same thing.

What they've been wanting to say to each other for the first time.

...

"I love you." Sasuke said as he cupped her cheeks and brought her in for a kiss. Once they pulled away, (Y/N) smiled.

"I love you too."

And there it was. Their first "I love you's". Something they knew that they been wanting to say for awhile, but we're too afraid to say it since was "too early in the relationship". But it's never too early for those who actually mean it. And sure, they've said it over text, but that's texting. It's more meaningful saying it in person.

 It's more meaningful saying it in person

(A/N): true love or nah⁉️ 🤣🤣

no cap I was laughing the entire time cuz who knew i could write like this 🤔 LFMAOSO

also fuk school 👎👎