𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | two options

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER...

GRADUATION IS COMING UP. Currently, every third year is practically freaking out over final exams for each classes.

Everyone's freaking over exams or... college applications. There's someone in specific who is absolutely losing her mind about colleges, i think you might know her very well.

(Y/n). It's (Y/n). Why? You might ask, well the answer is simply, she doesn't know WHAT TO DO.

(Y/n) got accepted to her dream school. Unfortunately, it's miles away from her home town. She's not really sure if she's ready to pack up and leave. So she hasn't really if she's going to go or if she's just gonna stay here.

She hasn't told anyone about this. Not even her parents.

She's not ready.

She's confused and scared of what their reaction will be. Sure, her parents will probably congratulate her and celebrate with her. But she's not exactly sure how Sasuke will react. Will he be happy for her or upset at the thought her being far from him.

She's not fond of the idea of a long distance relationship. Most of those relationships end up bad.

(Y/n) has two options.

OPTION A: Go to dream school and end up a (possibly single) successful woman.

OPTION B: Stay here, and be near her family, friends, a lover? while still going to college?

OPTION C: Not go to school at all.

Now, option C is not an actual option, just a suggestion, in case things get ugly.

Now, Sasuke has already talked about how he wants to stay in his home town and go to one of the best university there.

In other words, he's not going anywhere far.

Why must becoming an adult be so hard? This is only the beginning of it. Just wait till she ACTUALLY moves out and finds a job, buys a house, pay rent, do taxes, etc.

(Y/n) needs to stop thinking for awhile and take her mind off of things by shopping with some friends.

Who she was supposed to meet 20 minutes ago at the mall. But always usual, she's running a little late.

New Message from " sakura"

sakura
3:30 pm

sakura
WHEREBTF ARE YOU. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET 20 MINS AGO??.
DONT TELL ME U OVERSLEPG OR SOMETIME.
WTVVV TEXT ME WHEN U GET HERE 😊

y/n
SORRY, GOT DISTRACTED.
IM HEADING OVER RN !!
read 3:36 pm

 IM HEADING OVER RN !!read 3:36 pm

(A/N): disappeared again lol. short chapter today 😹 enjoy y/n's little dilemma.