𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | good team

(SECOND YEAR: THIRD POV)

ON THIS LOVELY MONDAY MORNING, (Y/n ) and Sasuke got paired up as partner for a science project. They have to do a poster board of Mitosis 🙁

Now, Sasuke was a little conflicted about this, being partnered up with someone he hates (he loves her actually, just in denial atm 🙄) is a legit nightmare of his. This whole thing might be a pain in the ass to get through but on the bright side, they'll get a good grade on this since he knows that (Y/n) is surprisingly good at science.

(Y/N), on the other hand is shitting bricks. She's nervous. SHES ON THE EDGE. BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST PAIRED UP WITH SOMEONE WHO SHE JUST REALIZED SHE LIKES IN NOT A FRIENDLY WAY BUT IN A ROMANTIC WAY. SHIT I MEAN I DONT BLAME HER BECAUSE WOULD YOU BE NERVOUS AS HELL TO EVEN TALK.

Anyways, back to the story. The bell had rung indicating that class was over, all the students had already packed up and started leaving.

Sasuke was spaced out, so (Y/n) had to smack his head to get his attention. Well, she didn't necessarily have too, but she wanted to.

"Ow!, what the hell is wrong with you?" everything. Sasuke exclaimed in slight pain "Nothing? 🤨"

"..."

"Did you just say an emoji— how does that even— nvm" Sasuke sighed grabbing his backpack and standing up, "So, how are we gonna do this? My house or yours? Let's do yours! SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, YEAH?" (Y/n) says while Sasuke deadpans at her

"Why'd you even ask if you're just gonna decide for us?" He questioned, "Dunno. But i'm free tomorrow to start on the project?" (Y/n) informs, "Alright, sounds good, now get away from me" Sasuke says while speedwalking away

"Huh? But we go to the same class, and we sit next to each other." (Y/n) catches up to him "Correction, YOU sit next to me."