𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼| the truth

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO, (Y/N) had told Sakura that she had feelings for Sasuke, and at time Sakura had no feelings for (Y/N) so it didn't bother her at all

One day, Sakura and (Y/N) were chatting on how it was pretty clear that Sasuke liked (Y/N), the two of them had come up with a plan where Sasuke would warm up to (Y/N) and end up confessing to her.

At one point, Sakura suggest she should pretend to have a crush on (Y/N). To see if Sasuke would get jealous and end up confessing. (Y/N) hesitantly agreed with the reassurance from Sakura that this 'fake crush' thing would be just a joke.

It's not that (Y/N) didn't like girls, she had a few crushes on girls in the past. It's just she didn't want her best friend to get hurt somehow.

So that's what Sakura did, she pretended to have a crush on (Y/N). At least that's what she thought. Somewhere along the plan Sakura had ended up developing feelings for (Y/N). She didn't say anything about it though, she had kept denying her feelings over and over.

Until she had talked to Ino about it, that's when she had realize that she had actually fallen for her.

On the night of the festival, Sakura had told Naruto, the truth. She told him about the plan, and her feelings.

Naruto had told Sakura that it would be best if she just confessed now instead of keeping them it hidden. Even if (Y/N) doesn't feel the same about her. Sakura would be able to move on, and forget about the crush she had on (Y/N).

But Sakura was being stubborn, refusing to confess. She had feared that she would end up ruining her friendship with
(Y/N). She didn't want to (Y/N) to her for it.

Sakura feeling frustrated with Naruto telling her to confess, she had yelled at him to stop and for him to leave her alone, saying she would eventually move on.

Naruto left the festival after saying, "I was just trying to help you, Sakura"

And ever since that happened, Sakura and Naruto were acting extremely weird and awkward.