Chapter - 1

thoughts - italic

my comments - bold

description of something / someone - bold & italic

___________________________________________

"Y / N YOU BETTER WAKE UP, ITS TIME!" yelled my aunt from downstairs, i just replied with a sour "OKAY .." i went downstairs to see both my brothers already dressed and ready to go, even though there muggle and I'm half-blood, they still had to come with me, but i don't think they will make it through the wall to diagon alley, my aunt snapped me out of my thoughts when she waved her hands infront of my eyes and said "earth to y / n!" she said it quite annoyed, "sorry, aunt Margaret" after eating breakfast, both my cousins Alex and Thomas went outside in the car ready to say goodbye for me to go on the train. in the car we just blasted some muggle music made by a muggle singer, 'Ariana Grande' then we were listening to music by 'bts and blankpink' and i mean all of them are amazing especially Ariana Grande she has a beautiful voice, and again when we got there i didn't realize it because i was too deep in my thoughts.

"Y / N WAKE UP!" Alex said even though I wasn't sleeping, "what, you ugly rat ?!" i asked but before he could answer i said "oh ... sorry" i said giving a small smile before i get my a ** beat up by Alex, i quickly went outside taking all my stuff which consisted of; my precious owl named ebony, all my DADA books potion books and more books for other subjects, my wand i got from olivander, my beautiful broom and the hogwarts robe and of course my luggage full of clothes and a bit of decoration for my dorm.

i put everything on a small carriage and went on my way to find platform 9-3 / 4, i saw a family full of gingers looking at a wall, i was scared to try and ask but i did, please let them not be muggles . "miss, do you know where platform 9-3 / 4 is?" i asked a woman who i think the mom is, my aunt right behind me with Alex and Thomas, "oh honey, is it your first time?" she asked my with a bright smile, i just nodded and she said, "its Ron's and Harry's first time as well." she pointed to a ginger and a brunette, the brunette is the only one who stands out so i suppose there just friends, both boys waved to me and i just waved back.

first when these twins named Fred and George, then harry, ron, and at last i went before i went i said 'goodbye' to my aunt and went through the wall, i was shortly followed by Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley, we all said our goodbye's and went to find a compartment, i don't know a lot of people so i decided to stay with harry and ron, so i don't cause trouble. 

all the way through the train we finally found a compartment, we sat in it laughing and making jokes until ron wanted to try and do a spell, he was bout to do it when a girl named hermione granger came, she sat right next to me and was shocked about harry, because he's some special wizard, i don't know something about the chosen one.

i didn't mind it until she gave ron a dirty look, rons like a brother to me all of a sudden i felt like saying something, so i just muttered, "what ab * tch ..." i rolled my eyes at her and ron saw me and gave me a glare, i just gave a him a smirk and went on with gazing and listening to their conversation.

we finally arrived at hogwarts after about 1 hour, we all changed into our robes because miss perfect over here forced us to, now rowing our boats to hogwarts was amazing because it was done with magic and it wasn't tiring, thank god because i was already exhausted.

after 2 minutes we were all the way at the back but almost there, some people already arrived at hogwarts and are now waiting for the others to arrive, while i was just thinking the boat started moving side to side because of ron, "RON, STOP!" i shouted at him giving a glare, i really didn't want to get wet and swim, I'm already exhausted.

he kept on moving side to side and i just kept screaming at him, it made us slower and i was furious but he took his last swing and we fell into the water, i was more furious now, "RON, BLOODY HELL, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED NOW! " i started shouting furiously but i got no reply just a terrified look of both ron and harry, we all started swimming to hogwarts we were close but not at the same time.

we finally arrived at hogwarts and we missed the sorting ceremony, we were dripping wet and we went into the hall where, the three of us went in and were met by a professor, "are you guys, y / n y/l/n, ron weasley and harry potter, we all just nodded and got scolded and scoffed at, all because of ron.

professor McGonagall announced that there were three more students to sort and welcomed us in the great hall, everyone just looked at us, and it made me nervous, goerge and fred just smirked while Percy looked disappointed, we got sorted and we luckily all got Gryffindor , i decided to sit next to Percy but it was a massive mistake, he started rambling to us about how he misbehaved but goerge and fred just complimented it. 

we all ate carefully STILL in our wet clothes, but ron on the other hand was stuffing ~CHICKEN~ in his mouth non-stop, after like 20 minutes of  chatting and eating the first years were supposed to go to their assigned common room and dorm room to sleep and get ready for tomorrow because were getting a tour, after talking to some gryffindors i got new friends, there names are; neville, fred and goerge, alys, but me and alys aren't on that good terms because i accidently spilled water on her. then i have some other few friends i got introduced to on our way to the common like; luna and cedric, and i was told to stay away from malfoy at all cost and i know why because he tripped into me going to the dungeons and he said, "watch out you filthy b*tch!" he scolded me so i turned around yanked his 'perfect hair' and stepped on his face, serves him right for touching and scolding me.

when i did that i heard him say "my father will hear about this !!" i just laughed and went on with my Gryffindors friends who's jaws were dropped ~

_______________________

this is the re-written version of my other story named - 'neville's love || neville xreader || ' so I'm not copying anyone

word count - 1150