Chapter 3

enjoy chapter 3!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

"oh..uhm I'm so sorry!" i blurted out, and gave him a hand, he just chuckled and took it before he could say something professor snape came in, "what's this ..?" he said pointing and the connected hands of me and neville, "uhm .. he fell and i helped him up." i kind of said the truth because i wouldn't want professor snape to know that i chased fred and fell on neville, because he would probably give me a detention, professor snape took me out of my trance when he said "right .." he left after.

everyone already went upstairs, because its time to sleep and i was wide awake like everyone else but i was waiting the clock to hit 9 - pm so i can go to neville, but it was 7 - pm so i had two hours so me and hermione decided to call the girls to come and let them spill some tea because we haven't had a girl talk for a while.

but before you went to have a girls talk you hanged out with mattheo for a bit, but damn he was handsome and fine as f * ck, you guys laughed and teased each other, you started chasing him in his dorm and after a while you checked the time and it was 7:30 pm you told him that you had to go to the girls for something and will talk to him tomorrow, he just nodded and let you go.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"hey, hermione, we decided which common room" i said pausing then continuing "Slytherin!" she just looked at me with shocked eyed, "remember because of pansy?" "ohm yeah." she replied, "also i wanted to tell all the girls that i don't like neville anymore..so lets go", we went wearing shorts and she wore a shirt but i wore a top, it was both silky red.

as we were walking we were almost caught thinking it was a professor but it was luna and cho, phew, we finally made it and i opened the portrait by saying, "Pure-blood ..", the girls looked at me shocked for knowing the password but this happened so many times me and pansy hanging out for the past year and i heard some slytherins say it so hehe.

we were walking in to see pansy, draco, crabe and goyl, "hiya babess'" pansy greeted us happily, we all greeted back happily and sat in the common room with three other boys, "so pansy why are they here ..? "luna asked the Slytherin girl, Malfoy just started smirking so i said," oi, malfoy pull that smirk off your face! "he just kept smirking and said," no ~ "i just rolled my eyes at his remark and i just said , "girls lets leave the slytherin prince on his own .." all the girl started standing up, i was walking with them until i felt cold hands on my waist, "aren't i the slytherin king, princess?" he whispered in my ear, "oh hunny, the only slytherin king here is mattheo." i said coldly not giving a shit, i pushed his hands of my waist,

after the long kiss i was breathing heavily and you were left there to stand by slytherin king because he left after the kiss smirking, "y / n ..?" i was shot out of my daydream by hermione, "and this girls, was what i was wanting to talk about, lets go now." i said shooing them to pansy's dorm, she haves to herself, lucky h * e.

"alright as you guys saw, uhmm .. me and mattheo kissed, and uhmm no were not official, but uhmm i like him!" i said blurting everything around, "but didn't you like ... neville?" luna asked, "i used to, but when i started hanging out with theo the feelings left me" it went quiet for a second, but then i decided to break it because it got weird, "hey guys, wanna play truth or dare? "i asked no one in particular, they all agreed and so i started off," luna, truth or dare? " "uhmm, dare ..?" she replied i just smiled, "luna kiss the hottest person in this room on their cheek." we all just chuckled at luna, she was shocked and now i feel bad.

she went up to hermione and kissed her on the cheek, pansy was about to say something when she went to cho who sat next to hermione, and she kissed cho on the cheek as well, she went on through the whole circle and she kissed all of us on the cheek, "okayyy luna ~" cho said, we all laughed at the re-mark, "alight, luna your turn" ginny said, "uhmm, pansy truth or dare?" luna asked pansy, and of course pansy started off low and said truth, "well then, who do you like other than malfoy?" luna asked with a small smile, we all just looked at pansy for her to start and she said, "first of all i don't like malfoy anymore, i thought it was obvious, and my crush is .." pansy took a big pause before saying, "zabini OR granger over there .." "ooooooooo ~~"

after a bit it was pansy's turn and she asked me, "y / n truth or dare?" uhmm, I'll pick dare .. "with that smirk that plastered her face i know she was about to do something bad," i dare you to sit on Mattheo's lap in the great hall tomorrow morning, and you have to flirt with him . "pansy smirked at the comment she gave herself, the girls started laughing after i blurted some random thing out," oh..uhm ... p-pansy, we d-dont have to .. "" nope, you have to their . "

i just rolled my eyes at them and checked the time, it was 9:05 pm I WAS 5 MINUTES LATE, i told the girls that i have to go to meet neville, so i quickly exited the slytherin common room being hundred percent that no one followed me, i finally reached the astronomy tower, but when i got to the place he told us to meet, he wasn't there, it was 9:08 pm so it only took me three minutes, i decided to stay there for a while, maybe he's late like i was.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

its been 30 minutes and he still hasn't arrived yet, and it was so cold you made yourself a human ball, you started crying because he left you, you almost slept there when you heard footsteps, you really taught it was neville so you stood up and turned around to be met by theo.

"love, what are you doing here, its freezing cold ..?" theo asked, "he left, HE F * CKING LEFT ME ...!" you started getting more light headed but furious until you passes out, you feel cold hands pick you up and bring you somewhere, the last touch you could feel was mattheo cuddling into you before you completely blacked out.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i wanted to make it more dramatic, and the more drama the more love, but dont worry i publish every time i finish the chapter i dont wait.

enjoy 

word count - 1273