Chapter 4

guys i may be publishing less because of school, sorry.

but enjoy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i just woke up, in a room that looks like theo's i was kind of familiar with it because i came here sometimes, i felt someone behind so i turned around only to be met by theo's face inches away from mine, i kept looking at his lips and i couldn't control it anymore so i kissed him, it woke him up, but he didn't mind he just kissed me back, damn he's f * cking hot.

"hello theo!" i said smiling to the half awake and half asleep boy, "morning love .." said theo in his morning voice, "i better get going before the girls think somethings wrong" i said standing up, only to be pulled back in bed by theo, "stay please .." "fine, five more minutes then we go." i said cuddling back in to theo's warm touch, then my thoughts began trailing off.

you know i never expected me to ever hang out with the slytherin's or to even be in a slytherin bed, cuddling with the son of Voldemort, but i know theo is nothing like his father, of but tom, a full on devil. he attacked a witch and wizard orphan and killed all the kids there once, only some seemed to have escaped out of toms evil hands.

as i kept thinking i didn't know theo said something because i was so deep in thought, he nudged me a bit to get my attention, "oh, sorry .." he just smirked and kissed me, i could feel his smirk grow when i kissed back, i broke the kiss and said "the-" but again the horny man kissed me with more lust now, and then he started talking, "hey dont call me by my name!" i gave him a face like 'serious'."okay, what do i call you then, i have three options, first is theo, second is baby, and third is ri-" before i finished saying riddle he said "daddy, i pick daddy." "that wasn't an option but ill take it" i said before standing up and dragging theo out of bed, "babyyy, stand up." F * CK IT ACTUALLY WORKS HE STOOD UP SO FASTTT, I'm gonna use this more often, "okay go get changed i have to go back to my dorm, AND FAST ITS 7:45!" i rolled my eyes, as theo just looked at me and didnt move a single muscle, "really, theo ..?"

"baby, can you go shower?" i asked theo, "fine .." i kissed him a goodbye and left, i walked out the slytherin common room getting a few stares from the slytherin's, i mean who wouldn't look at me, a Gryffindor just came out of a slytherins room, luckily they didn't see which room, i walked to the gryffindor common room, to only see some gryffindors i dont really talk to, luckily i didnt cross neville's path after what happened yesterday, i quickly went to the girls dormitory to be with by hermione, luna and ginny, and there face full of worry, "oh..uhm hi ..?" i said to the three girls who then turned to me and jumped on me, "okay you guys can let go, in need air" they let go, "so uhm, what's up ..?" i asked directing it to all of them, "Y / N YOU HAD US WORRY SOO MUCH!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

hey guys i am really sorry its short, school is taking most of my time now that my half-term has finished. i hope you can understand and wait till i publish more.

please enjoy life till i publish my next chapter!

word count - 684