Chapter 5

hey guys I'm back, and sorry for the long wait but guess what, ITS WEEK-END SO IMA BE PUBLISHING MORE (i think) also guys i will re-read my work and try and change it but sometimes Wattpad glitches and it errors so i cant change it sorry

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

"Y / N WHERE WERE YOU, YOU HAD US WORRIED SICK!" hermione started screaming like my mom, "her-" i got cut off by hermione hugging me again, "ginny, luna could i talk to hermione for a second?" the girls just nodded and left the dorm, me and hermione are now standing in silent so i just said, "hermione he didnt show up .." she looked at me with confused eyes, "hermione, Longbottom didnt show up" i said his last name in disgust with my voice, i turned to hermione, her face in shock mode for some odd reason, i mean who would want to meet up with a person like me, he probably only asked me for a dare, "hey y / n / n should i talk to him? " i just shook my head a no and tried to change the subject by saying, "anyway enough about my depressing problems, how are you and ron ??"

"Y / NY / L / N DONT YOU DARE!" she knew i was about to say something which would end her own career, "okay, okay you got it .." i sighed in defeat, even though its a Saturday me being me is wanting to get a snack, "eyo hermione less go get a snack "i said standing up and dragging hermione out of our dorm, i went up to luna, ginny, harry and ron" guyyssss less go get snacks "i smiled at ron," WOOHOO LESS GOOO "ron screamed," shush ron hermione said politely and mannered before i could say it in a swearing way, ehhh betrayal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ 

were all walking down the halls, towards the great hall where dumbledore had called a meeting for all of us, we were two turns away from the great hall, but we didnt really care, we just walked as slow as possible, "so guys im bored walking in silence "i said turning my heads to the quiet morons," sameee "ginny said sighing and looking at these morons looking at us like we said voodoo shit. "oi bish stop looking like that, im not doing any voodoo bamboo shit." i told hermione, she kept looking forward like she saw a ghost, "turn around" harry said, both me and ginny turned around only to see A FUCKING CHEATER.

 it was theo, my boyfriend with pansy, wtf why would she do that, i thought we were friend but never mind. i decided to have a little bit of fun so i smirked and got my wand out not casting a spell, "OI RIDDLE!" i shouted taking my friends our of their trance, all looks were on us, exactly what needed to happen, parkinson and riddle both looked my way with a shocked face, "OI DONT BE THAT SHOCKED GETTING CAUGHT CHEATING RIDDLE!" i said walking closer to them so i dont need to shout anymore, i pointed my wand at riddle and said "Expelliarmus" i said it right when he took out his wand, he flew back wards his wand now a few meters away from him, "Accio mattheo riddles wand" his wand flew to me, i catched it and threw it to luna, she snapped it twice, i mean you could've held it, but damn okayyy.

pansy disarmed me while i took a quick glance at luna to see what snapped, i flew back a bit and fell, i stood back up and started chuckling like a psychopath, "B * tch, you really did the wrong thing" i said smirking while walking up to her, i am now face to face with pansy, people start to surround us at this point i dont care who saw, i started punching and slapping pansy, i could hear theo saying sorry but i dont care, i finished my job gladly and walked of to the gryffindor room, i could hear teachers outside the portrait talking so i just sat on the common room couch while the other went upstairs because they dont want to get in trouble.

- - - - - - - - - -

okay guys i know this is bad but here ya go, and btw your hot asf

word count - 760