Chapter 2

second chapter ~~ please enjoy

______________________________________________

two years later - you guys are now in 3rd year where you are allowed to date ~~

quick background on what happened! ~

its been a years and you have developed a small or would i say a big walking crush for neville, and everyone would say it to you and even malfoy but he would say it in a hating way like 'where is your little boyfriend, when your walking all alone in the dark ' and i know none of them mean to say that we like each other they just say it to be "mean" and the day before that happened you were in the astronomy tower, so he probably was there but he didn't tell me off or he's spying one me or he just said that to me, to make me furious, really its one of those options.

I've been thinking about everything so much lately that i didn't even realize i slept still thinking i mean, does malfoy have a crush on me or he is doing it for pansy, because last year she told blaise and draco that she's bi and blaise told the whole school but he was expelled and i kind of feel bad for pansy, she is lovely but cruel.

also you and luna, hermione, ginny and Cho, and to be honest a bit of pansy too, like we all are total besties, you guys are the boy version of the boys 'group, like the boys' group consists of; harry, ron, neville, fred & goerge, dean, cedric and a bit of malfoy. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i just woke because hermione kept screaming my name, "Y / N YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH EYES OPEN!" she didn't really tell me, she screamed it in my face with a glint of concern shining in her eyes, "hermione?" i asked her, i wanted to start talking about my feeling and i only trust the girls so, i asked hermione and good thing were the only girls in our dorm. "yes, y / n ??" hermione asked kind of curious, waiting for me to speak i said, "i might have a * inaudible *" i muttered for her unable to hear the last part, "what ~ ??" she knew what i was saying and she wanted to tease me but i was so embarrassed i screamed, "I HAVE A CRUSH ON NEVILLE ....!" i got embarrassed and tried to hide under my blanket, hermione just came and sat on my bed, "hey y-"

the twins ..

they came barging in after 'that moment' before they started i said

 "boys ..?" they both looked each other still silent but more then before, and they nodded kind of scared, "were you over hearing our conversation, because you 'walked by' or because you wanted to?" i asked a bit furious, because it wasn't their business and they would tease me till the day i die ..

"oh..uhmm, we were just passing by!" goerge said it quick, a bit too quick and you could hear fred saying "you..said..it..too..quickly!" these idiots, "hermione excuse me for a second, and boys i will give you 5 seconds to run!" i started walking and went to the middle of the room and stood their, hermione was confused until i started counting, "5 ......... 4 ........ 3 ...... ... 2 ............ 1 ...... its time! "I said with an evil grin," Accio broom! "I said recieving my broom in my right hand, said a quick goodbye to hermioena and went to hunt for some gingers, "FRED F * CKING WEASLEY AND GOEGR F * UCKING WEASLEY!" I started screaming through the halls, everyone looked up to see a furious me riding on my broom through the halls, i totally forgot umb * tch even being in the castle, but you could hear her through the halls screaming "Y / N YOU JUST HAVE RECIEVED YOURSELF AN DETETION!" her tone was as furious as ever, hermione just walked out to the halls to hear me screaming, "OI, UMB * TCH, GET A LIFE NOW LET ME FIND THOSE THO F * CKERS YOU WH * RE!" you kept scolding her as you flew away, everyone's jaws were dropped that you couldn't hold in a small chuckle.

after a bit you finally found george & fred, with harry and ron, you started giggling like a psychopath when you saw them, you took out your wand and simply said, "Accio axe!" the little group of boys heard you and turned around to see you with an evil smile and a axe retracting into your hands, you started walking towards them when fred and george kept apologizing, so i decided to spare them for what awful reason, "JUST because your SPARED doesn't mean that I wont KILL YOU guys ", i walked away like a bad bleep, (Addison who hunny- 🤩)

i sadly missed breakfast so i just went to my first classes without even getting my book and talking to someone, while still in class, harry passed me a note asking if i want to join the dumbledore army to get rid of umb * tch and of course, i just gave an approval nod before going back to my work.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

it was the end of the day and i was told by ron that neville wanted to meet me at the astronomy tower 9 - pm way over schedule but i don't mind, right now it was 6 pm so I'm just gonna stay in my dorm till its time because i got nothing to do, i got called downstairs by fred and george, they were smirking and i just sighed and went downstairs.

"so you got a date with neville, i heard."  fred said with a smirk, "oh dear fred, i would turn around and walk away if i was you.." i said smiling but before he went he said, "okay miss Longbottom!" and of course i started chasing him around the common room, everyone just looked at us weirdly, like were some kind of animals.

goerge just looked amused while i was chasing fred, but before i could catch him i bumped into the one and only neville, he just came in the common room and i didn't notice him until i bumped and fell onto him, we both just layed on the floor, me on top of him, too embarrassed to say something.

fred and goerge just kept whistling in our ears and it got so annoying that i just stood up from neville, i gave them a quick glare before turning back to neville and helping him up, oh god how cute he was! "oh..uhm I'm so sorry!" i blurted out, and gave him a hand, he just chuckled and took it before he could say something professor ____ came in ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

hey guys chapter two is now published i hope you guys like it!