1:0

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Why do you need to flush them in the toilet?!"

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BITCH"

"FUCK YOU"

They're arguing about it again. This time Beomgyu flushed Taehyun's homework in the toilet.

A wise person once said, Fire vs Water. Ok I'll stop.

If you wondering where's Yeonjun, he has a date with Soobin. Hueningkai? He's studying with his other friends.

Taehyun ran to Beomgyu's room and he saw a guitar. He grabbed the guitar but Beomgyu tried to stop him.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THAT GUITAR?!"

"Broke it,"

"WHAT?! NO, STOP IT!"

Taehyun didn't care about Beomgyu, he just smashed the guitar on the wall and then Beomgyu started crying. Taehyun was shocked and feel guilty.

"THAT'S A GIFT FROM MY SISTER! WHY DID YOU BROKE THEM!"

Taehyun still have ego in himself. So he replied, "you can buy it again."

"MY SISTER IS GONE"

That's it. Taehyun feel like shit. Some readers might hate him in this story. Don't worry, you will hate him more after this. [I'm sorry Taehyun 😭✋]

"H-hey, look. I'm really sor-"

"Saved it, I hate you so much." Beomgyu ran out of the room. And of course Taehyun would chase after him. This is a clingy love story wbk.

He's still chasing after Beomgyu. Until they we're on a bridge, suddenly he saw a truck was honking to Beomgyu.

BOOM!

The truck hit him. Taehyun felt like his tears was falling. He ran to Beomgyu, and yes. He regrets it. He really really regrets it.

"Beomgyu, don't leave me. I'm sorry"

"TAEHYUN? TAEHYUN? ARE YOU THERE?"

A familiar voice calling his name. Finally, he woke up, in a familiar place. He's in a hospital room. After that, he saw a familiar face.

Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu! I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me again," he hugged Beomgyu with tears falling on his cheeks.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. I won't leave you. Calm down." Beomgyu calm him down until he heard a little snores.

"He's asleep," Beomgyu put him back to bed. He wants to lie on the sofa but Taehyun stopped him.

"Don't leave me," he mumbled.

"I won't leave you." Finally, he slept beside Taehyun. I just looked at them from the corner. Oh my single hearteu 😌

❝ Apologize are great, but they don't really change anything. You know what does? Action. ❞

-----------------------------

YEET! ;) I KEEP ON CRINGING WHILE TYPING THOSE-