1:9

Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"So, how's you and Hyunjin?" I asked Ryujin. We just left Beomgyu's house after discussing about the case.

"Nah, we broke up yesterday," she said. I almost choked on my soda after hearing that. It had been just 5 months they became a couple, why'd they broke up?

"Why? Didn't you guys just became a couple like 5 months ago?"

"Well, not every couple would work out. He just realized that he's gay and he got a crush on one of his friends. As what I remember, his name is Jeongin? Ah yes, Yang Jeongin. But they call him I.N," she said. She doesn't seem sad about tho.

"You didn't seem sad about it tho?"

"UhM actually..."

"Uh-huh?"

"You know I'm bi right?" I nodded as the answer.

"I have a crush on this one girl I've meet yesterday,"

"OMG MY BESTIE GOT A CRUSH," so that's why she didn't seem sad about it, "so what's her name? How do you met her?"

"Her name is Lia. I accidentally pour my fav chocolate shake on her, good thing she's not mad about it tho. I apologise and brought her to my house to give her extra clothes and wash her clothes. We hang out a bit ..." She continues talking about her crush, while I'm just listened to her. I'm happy that she's happy. I hope Ryujin and Hyunjin would end up being together with their crush.

WAIT-

HAH, I FORGOT IM THE AUTHOR-NIM, I CAN MAKE THEM TOGETHER T^T

I'm worried about Beomgyu. Would he success talking with Taehyun about his mistakes? Let's jump into Beomgyu's POV-

*POOF*

❝ I love you the way you are, but do you love me the way I am?❞

I'm sorry besties 😔✋

My brain hurts to think for the next chapter 🤸🤸

And that's why we got this chapter. IT'S VERY SHORT WTF-

IM DONE WITH MY OWN BRAIN 💔