2:1

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

They were cuddling on the bed now. They're at Taehyun's house. As usual, the would flirt with each other.

This time Taehyun being a proud confident gay, and Beomgyu with his tomato face hiding his face using the pillow.

"Gyu? Why are you so red? Are flustered by my words?" There he go, teasing the elder again.

Beomgyu just told him to shut up and excusing himself to make breakfast. Taehyun just laughed at him, Beomgyu was actually happy to see him laugh again. He always thought that his lover's giggles are adorable.

As Beomgyu was cooking their breakfast, someone hugged him from the back. Yes it's Taehyun. Taehyun put his chin on his lover's shoulder as he watched him cooking the food.

Beomgyu didn't say a word about that. He just continue cooking, but with a bigger smile on his face.

He's happy that they're become closer than before. He promised himself not to do the same mistake ever again.

+×+

The breakfast time was so cheesy. They were feeding each other. Talking with each other, with heart eyes. It was disgustingly cute.

They hope it will last longer. They like it like this. No problems, no heart broken, no sad tears, no more sad stories.

They were in the living room, watching a movie called "Frozen" together.

"ELSA? DO YOU WANT TO BUILT A SNOWMAN~?"

They sang along with it. Cuddling with each other, singing along, in their own world, no one can disturb them. They were comfortable enough with each other.

Looking at each other eyes, stare at them for a quite long time. They're being CLOSER AND MORE CLOSER, almost touching each other lips but suddenly...

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVELY COUSIN,"

cockblocker bitch, i will kill you after this, Taehyun thought himself looking at the door.

Saw a wild Kang Yeosang with wide eyes and a red head stranger behind him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Am i interrupting something?" He apologized.

"I've told you to knock the door or press the bell, but no you decided to burst in. Look at what you did now," the red head said half scolding Yeosang.

"Shut up Jongho, this is my cousin's house. I don't need to do shits to come here."

"Bitc-"

"One more word you're sleeping on the couch tonight,"

Jongho keep his mouth shut after Yeosang told him. Taehyun was kinda get used to it, because it's Yeosang. That boy won't listen to people, and he can roast people.

"Okay now what do you want, Yeosang?" Taehyun let go of Beomgyu and stood up to go to Yeosang, Beomgyu does the same thing too.

"Can't your cousin visit his lovely cousin?"

"No. Now get out from my house."

"Bitch I'm your cousin. You can't kick me out."

"Do I look like I care about it?"

"Whatever. Anyways, I have news."

"What is it?"

"Calm down Jamal. I need to sit first. My leg doesn't have enough energy to stand all day."

"Okay fine." Taehyun rolled his eyes, but in playful way. Him and Yeosang are very close since little. It was their way to tease each other.

They all sat down on the sofa. Jongho sat beside Yeosang and Beomgyu sat beside Taehyun. If you understand, you understand.

"So what is it?" Taehyun asked.

"I have a boyfriend. THIS red head person is my boyfriend," Yeosang introduced his boyfriend.

"My name is Choi Jongho and I can break an apple with my hands," Jongho introduce himself.

"Alright Jongho, i don't know what should I do with the apple information, but nice to meet you i guess? My name is Taehyun," they shook hands.

"So who's this boy behind you? SPILL THE TEA SIS,"

"BITCH- Calm down you're gonna scare him. Hey, how about you introduce yourself?" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu. He knew Beomgyu was a little shy when meeting new people, but not when he first meeting Taehyun thought.

"My name's Choi Beomgyu. I'm 22 now,"

"Oh, so you're his boyfriend or?"

"Actually I'm-"

"Yes he's my boyfriend," Taehyun cutted Beomgyu's words. Beomgyu was confused for a while, he hasn't ask him to be his boyfriend yet.

They talked a lot and it's almost late so Yeosang and Jongho decided to go back home. After that, Beomgyu asked Taehyun about earlier.

"Why did you told them that?"

"Told them what?"

"The boyfriend thing,"

"Aren't you are?"

"B-but I haven't ask you out yet," Beomgyu's face was fully red. He didn't expect the answer coming out from Taehyun himself.

"Okay, Choi Beomgyu. Would you be my boyfriend?"

"E-eh what,"

"Yes or Yes?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course i would be your boyfriend, Kang Taehyun."

It was an interesting day for them, and us of course. They're finally being boyfriends, kissing each other. It's kinda disgusting but it's Taegyu so it's okay and cute.

❝ If I got rid of my demons, I will lose my angel. ❞

We're almost at the end of the story, just a little more and we're done.

So what kind of ending do you want?