2:0

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

If you thought this is Beomgyu's pov, then it's not. I know I've told you guys we'll go to Beomgyu's POV, but I don't think i can do that. Lmao let's just go through the story.

Beomgyu was frustrated with all the things that happened. Taehyun was still mad at him, he didn't know what to do.

He wanted to talk to the younger, but he always avoid him. This time he need to be brave, no more coward. He's braver than the marines now.

He was waiting outside the cafe Taehyun worked at. The younger didn't know about it yet but let it be a surprise.

His shift ended at 10pm, usually it ended at 5pm but today the worker who was supposed to work on their shift got emergency so Taehyun took the shift.

As he was closing the cafe, Beomgyu took the chance to talk with him. When Taehyun turned around, he was shocked but decided to keep a stRaiGhT face and walk away.

Before he could do that Beomgyu stopped him by hugging him from the back.

He hugged me,

Oh no he's hugging me,

WaiT he's back hugging me,

Why did my heart beating so fast?

I hate this feeling.

"I'm sorry," Beomgyu whispered to the younger. He got chills when he heard that.

"For what? You didn't do anything,"

"If i didn't do anything, then why are you avoiding me?" Beomgyu turned him around and looked at him in the eyes. Taehyun was flustered, his heart are beating so fast that he could hear it.

Some of the people who passed by there looked at them with a weird face. Some of them fangirling like a teenanger who got notice by their oppa. *cough* jypapi *cough*

But they didn't care about it at all. It feels like it's just them, in their world, staring at each other in the eyes. I need this kind of relationship please.

"Tell me," Beomgyu said.

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me what should I do to win your heart back," damn Beomgyu why you gotta be that cheesy-

Taehyun's heart did the thing again. He didn't know what to do with it. He hates it but at the same time he loves it. I know it's complicated but what is life without complicated, right?

Taehyun didn't know what to answer him. He was just there, staring at the elder's shining eyes.

"I love you," Beomgyu finally confessed.

"Ye- wait what?" Taehyun was in confusion. There were many questions in his head, to be ask to the elder.

"I said I love you. I'm so sorry about that time. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was planning to confess but instead, it happened like this. I promised it was just misunderstanding.

Please don't leave me again. It hurts me so much. I just hurted a person who I love so much. You're special to me. Kang Taehyun, I love you so much. I've never loved anyone like I love you," he said with tears falling from his eyes.

Taehyun was starstruck there. He can't believe his crush just confessed to him, with tears. Watching the elder crying his heart out, he just kissed him. Taehyun just kissed Beomgyu, on the fucking lips.

Beomgyu was kinda shocked about it, but he didn't care. He kissed back. They kissed like no one would see them make out in front of the cafe.

❝ Don't be afraid, dream are everywhere.

Surprise mfs :D

Lmao bold of you to assume i will be discontinue this forever. Anyways- HELLO PEOPLE✨

Now i got 2 fanfic to update now. SIGH WHAT DID I JUST GOT MYSELF INTO-