1:4

You have chosen YES and 💜. You can't go back. Past is past.

 Past is past

Chapter 14

Taehyun is getting ready to meet Beomgyu. He wears a cloudy blue sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

"Why does he want to meet me all of a sudden?"

Taehyun kept thinking about it on his way to the cafe. As soon as he arrived there, he looked for Beomgyu. Beomgyu is not there yet. He took a seat on a chair. He looked at the time,

4:10pm

"Maybe he's late," He thought.

On the other hand, Beomgyu was on his way to the cafe. As he was walking, he saw someone familiar.

His EX.

He can feel his eyes were burning. His ex saw him and goes to him.

"Oh hey Beomgyu!" his ex greeted him.

"Hey Ryujin..." He greeted her back.

"It's a long time since we last met each other!" She continued, "Oh! This is my boyfriend, Hyunjin."

Beomgyu just smiled, "I'm Beomgyu," he gave out his hand to make a handshake with Hyunjin. Hyunjin gladly took it.

"Wanna join us? My treat!" Ryujin asked him. He doesn't want to sound rude so he accepted it.

Somehow, he forgot that someone is waiting for him.

He forgot about Taehyun. His Taehyun.

+×+

5:36pm

Taehyun still waiting for Beomgyu. He sighed and stood up to go back to his house. He can't believe that Beomgyu didn't come. He felt disappointed. He leave the place with a heavy heart.

Meanwhile with Beomgyu, he's eating with the two.

"So Beomgyu, where are you going? With those pretty clothes," Ryujin asked.

Suddenly, he remembered something. No, he remembered someone. He supposed to meet Taehyun today but he didn't.

"Oh man holy shit..." He mumbled. "Is everything okay?" Ryujin asked him again. " I supposed to meet my friend today, and I forgot since you asked me to join you guys but I don't wanna sound rude," he explained.

They seems shocked."Beomgyu, it's okay to decline my invitation. Try calling your friend," she said.

Beomgyu called Taehyun and he answered the call, "Taehyun I'm-"

"I've waited you for almost two hours, why don't you call me earlier that you can't come? Im really disappointed on you," after that Taehyun ended the call. This is the first time Taehyun got mad. Beomgyu's eyes started to be filled by water. Ryujin and Hyunjin watched him. They felt guilty for him.

I lost something, I never had. Yet it hurts, just as bad.

EYYO how you doin' man-

So here's the answer-

I'm sorry TwT I don't really know who to ship with Ryujin, since Hyunjin's name walked across my mind so I just use it