2:3

⸢ 𝘉𝘛𝘚_𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘎𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘖𝘯

⸢ 𝘉𝘛𝘚_𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘎𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘖𝘯.𝘮𝘱3 ⸥

Chapter 23

He couldn't sleep that night. He's thinking about Beomgyu. He's afraid.

Afraid to lose someone that he love.

He took his hoodie, and left the room. Hueningkai was asleep in Yeonjun's room. Same goes to Soobin. Yeonjun didn't came home because he's taking care of Beomgyu.

Taehyun left the apartment slowly, so that he won't make noise. He doesn't want to wake the others. As soon as he left, he went to a store.

The store was full of musical instruments. Taehyun entered the store as an almost 60 looking man greeted him, he just smiled to the man.

He looked at the guitars section. He choose a special guitar and bought it. He used his saving to buy the guitar.

After that, he went back to their apartment. As he got there, he went to his room and place the guitar under his bed. He lie down on his bed and sleep.

+×+

Taehyun woke up as he heard noises that came from the living room. He rushed to the living room to see what happened.

He saw his Yeonjun hyung crying. Hueningkai with teary eyes. Soobin with a sad smile, trying to calm Yeonjun.

"What happened? Yeonjun hyung, why are you crying?" he asked. They looked at him, but no response. Hueningkai decided to open his mouth. Taehyun need to know about it.

"Taehyun, promise us you will move on,"

"What? Why? Is this about Beomgyu? What happened to him?"

"Taehyun,"

"What happened to him!?" he shouted at Hueningkai.

"This morning, Beomgyu just..."

"Hueningkai, please just straight to point already,"

"He died," Tears started to fall down. He can't believe what he just heard.

Someone that he loved so much just died.

He ran to his room and locked the door, crying and screaming as much as he wanted. He just can't believe it. It's too much for his heart. It hurts, so much.

He took out the guitar that he bought. The guitar supposed to be Beomgyu's. But now it's not.

He's gone.

Forever.

+×+

They were at their best friend's funeral. Yeonjun and Taehyun were a mess. They cried so hard.

Beomgyu was Yeonjun's favorite brother. Beomgyu was Taehyun's love, and life. He still is, but the only thing that changed, he's no longer alive.

"Thank you for making us happy. I'm gonna miss you," Soobin said, trying to keep his tears.

"Beomgyu hyung, thank you for everything. You are the best hyung I've ever met. I love you so much," Hueningkai said, tears falling on his cheeks.

"Choi Beomgyu, even though you're annoying but I still love you. Thank you so much for making me feel appreciated, happy, and cheer me up when I'm down. Thank you very much," Yeonjun started to cry again as he finished talking. Now it's Taehyun's turn to speak.

"Beomgyu, I am sorry. I'm sorry for everything that i did to you. You don't deserved it. I'm so sorry, I am the cause of the accident. I love you so much Beomgyu. I need you in my life. Why did you leave me? It's all my fault. I love you so much and I won't forget about you," Taehyun said with tears, and a broken heart.

It was a sad day for them, especially for Taehyun. He feels like there's no hope anymore. But what we can do, it's all destiny and we can't control it. It happened for a reason.

❝ Past is past, let's focus on present time. Move on. ❞

- THE END -

[ 🎸 ] means Beomgyu won't be able to make it.

[ 👁️👄👁️ ] means Beomgyu wake up from coma and make up with Taehyun.

It's the end besties!

Thank you for staying with me until the end. I appreciate it so much.

Again, thank you so much for reading! Love you! <3