Trent Alexander Arnold

You were sitting on the sofa, waiting for Trent to come back after the 2-0 defeat against Everton. You knew he wouldn't be very happy especially after that decision of a penalty  which was definitely not a pen (I'm extremely salty still).

Just as you settled on watching another episode of The Simpsons, the door creaked open and was slammed shut making you jump. Another thud was heard and you stood up, walking towards your unhappy boyfriend.

At the sound of your feet against the wood floor, he looked up and met your eyes. His usually calm brown eyes were now filled with rage and fury, one that was unfamiliar to you.

"Hey, how you feeling?" you said quietly.

He scoffed and said "How do you think? We've just lost another game! Of course I'm not okay. The ref was so biased and he barely glanced at the VAR screen! On top of that, Hendo could be out for weeks and we really didn't need another injury!"

"I know, it looks dark now but it should get better soon. It's a bad spell, you boys will be back better than the standard of last year." You consoled while laying a hand on his shoulder.

"But you don't understand Y/N! You're not a professional and will never understand the situation!" He exclaimed, shrugging your hand off his shoulder.

"Well I'm sorry for trying to be supportive! Just because I don't play the sport for a living, doesn't mean I don't understand it Trent! Why can't you just listen to what I was saying and calm down?" You shouted raising your arms into the air in outrage.

"I am calm! You're the one fucking shouting! You're such a hypocrite! You know what, I need to go for a drive. I'll probably stay at my parents." He said, grabbing his jacket.

"Wait, please! I didn't mean it" You said, trying to grab his hand but he slammed the door in your face.

You leaned on the wall and slowly slid down it putting your head in your hands. The tears wouldn't stop falling and at some point you fell asleep

~~~~~ 3 hours later ~~~~~

Trent walked back into the house feeling guilty for being rude to you. His heart sunk as he saw you curled up against the wall, tear marks staining you cheeks. He walked towards you and picked you up bridal style.

As he walked upstairs, you slowly woke up and looked up to see him looking at you with saddened eyes. Before you could say anything he started talking.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said, I was just and upset and I know it's not an excuse but-" He was cut off by you putting your lips on his.

"It's okay and I'm sorry for shouting" You said giving him a light smile.

You reached your room and he changed into his night clothes and got into bed. He wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry" he said against your collarbone.

"Hey, don't worry, it's all in the past. I love you" You said closing your eyes.

He removed his head from the crook of your neck and looked up to see you falling asleep. He chuckled lightly and whispered "I love you too"

He closed his eyes and fell asleep as well, happy that everything was fine between you two.

A/N's note- Well, I'm not sure how I feel about this but I'm proud I even got the courage to start my own imagines. Feel free to request any player you want and I'll try my best to do it! Thank you for reading!