Eden and Thorgan Hazard

Request for @Sharon1300

The deep sound of coughing filled the gentle silence of the house, causing you to jolt out of bed. Yawning and rubbing your eyes you glanced at the clock on the wall which read 7am.

Sighing deeply, you slowly rolled out of bed and shuffled to your door. You walked out into the hallway to hear loud coughs coming from your brothers room.

You rushed into the room not bothering to knock and you looked around to see Thorgan curled into a ball under the duvet coughing loudly while Eden had a box of tissues, hastily trying to stop his nose from running and eyes from watering.

"Omg! You're sick! Give me a second and I'll get you some  medicine" You said quickly rushing towards despite there moans and groans.

Going back to the room you found them curled up in the same bed giving you identical pouts.

"Je ne bois pas ça. C'est dégoutant!" (I'm not drinking that. It's disgusting!) Eden scowled as you tried to find a way to get them to drink the medicine.

Suddenly you spotted there teddy bears lying next to them and before they could comprehend what was happening, you had snatched both the stuffed animals away as they whined.

"Why did you do that?" Thorgan whined as he made grabby hands.

"Nope. You only get Leo the lion back when you have you medicine. Open up." Hesitantly, he opened his mouth as you gave him a dosage of medicine. He grimaced but then quickly smiled when you gave Leo back.

Eden still looked hesitant when you approached his side of the bed but when you motioned that you would leave with his parrot, he soon caved in and opened up his mouth as you poured the medicine down his throat.

"Now, get some rest. I'll bring up some soup later." You tucked them together as Thorgan curled into Eden's side as though he was a child making you chuckle lightly. You kissed them both on the forehead as you got ready for the day.

It was around 10am and you were writing an essay for university when you heard thrashing and screams coming from the room your brothers were currently inhibiting.

Rushing up the stairs, you ran into the room and saw Eden sat their shocked as Thorgan thrashed and kicked at him and the blanket. You quickly put a hand on his shoulder, softly shaking him awake.

He jolted awake, breathing heavily and you lay down next to himself he put his head in your lap sobbing uncontrollably. He began telling us his nightmare explaining that he had just got a career ending injury in the upcoming game against Bayern and he continued to hyperventilate and cry.

Eden rubbed his back as you ran your hand through his hair, trying to soothe his conscience. The more time went on, the less his sobs became and you felt his breathing still to normal pace.

Taking the opportunity to crane your head, you saw his eyelids closed indicating he had fallen asleep.

You looked at Eden who had also fallen asleep and pulled out your phone so you could scroll through social media as they slept.

Even though your brothers could easily annoy you and were a little mean at times, you always wanted the best for them and would do anything to make sure they were happy and healthy.

A/N- I'm really happy with how this turned out and I hope you like it too. Sorry I haven't updated recently, I've had school and I've been playing loads of FIFA on my free time 😅. I have Easter holidays coming up soon so I'll have a bit more time so feel free to request football players and if you want a specific plot than tell me. The only thing I don't write is smut and I'm not a huge fan of writing about polyamory relationships. Anyway, I've waffles enough.
Thank you for reading!