Mason Mount

It was currently lockdown and you were currently doing your Uni course online. However, you underestimated the pressure and stress that came with the quarantine. Mason was downstairs doing his workouts, ready for when the football season started up again.

You had just logged on to Microsoft Teams to see assignment after assignment due for Friday and it was already Wednesday. You sat there, staring at your computer screen, slowly panicking. Somehow you managed to calm yourself enough to start on your assignments. The first few assignments were quite easy with them just being a couple of paragraphs each.

Finally, you reached the last assignment and took a look at the task. It was to write at least a  10,000 word essay on the different functions and systems within the human body. You started hyperventilating at the prospect of the complicated essay and you started to feel tears pricking your eyes and a few manged to escape, slowly rolling down your cheeks. You slumped your head on the desk and felt yourself get dizzy.

Meanwhile, Mason had just finished his workout and saw that it was almost 3 in the afternoon and that you could probably use some food now that you would be finishing your day soon.

He decided to make some sandwiches. When he finished, he went upstairs into the study but when he opened the door he saw you shaking as you sobbed, head still on the desk. 

He put down the plates and walked over too you rubbing your back as you sobbed even more. He didn't ask you what was wrong because the computer screen told him everything he needed to know.

"Hey, don't let the pressure get too you. You've still got tomorrow to finish the work. Don't let it get to you!" He said as you looked up, eyes red and puffy from crying. "Come on, lets go watch a film and not worry about your assignment."

You nodded as he pulled you out of your desk chair and passed you a sandwich. You walked downstairs and laid down on the sofa flicking through Disney +.  He scrolled the marvel section and as soon as you saw Captain America: Civil War, you swatted his hand away.

"Ow!" Mason exclaimed as let go of the remote and you gladly took it. "What was that for?" he asked.

"You were gonna scroll past Civil War!" You chuckled as he pouted slightly.

"You could have just asked me to put it on!" Mason said bottom lip quivering as he tried to hold back his laugh.

"Where's the fun in that?" You said and giggled lightly making Mason laugh as well.

You put on the movie and snuggled up to Mason.

"In the future, if you ever get overwhelmed like that again, just step away from the computer and come to me" He whispered and you nodded your head, still not looking away from the TV screen.

He pressed a kiss to the back of your head and you both didn't move from that position until your pizza came as you were to lazy to cook. The best thing about the afternoon was that you didn't think of your assignment once.

A/N- I honestly love Mason and think he would be really sweet. Also, does this count as fluff? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this imagine and please request any player you would like! Thank you!