Marcus Rashford

@magicchildish requested this one, I hope you enjoy!

It was yours and Marcus' day off and what better way to spend it then with playing video games. You had just finished playing FIFA and you had managed to win 2-1 with a last minute goal from Timo Werner (so happy he scored against West Ham but Liverpool are bottle jobs 😢)

"Nah, I'm not having this, refs a joke. You were miles off" he pouted like a child as you giggled.
"Just admit I'm better than you babe" you said as you put your head in his lap.

"Nuh uh, I'm not having it." He huffed but you could see a small smile playing on his lips.
"Anyway, my turn to choose the next game!" You exclaimed, running over to turn on the Nintendo Switch.

"Please not Just Dance" Marcus groaned. You grabbed the Just Dance game card and set it up. You handed Marcus a controller as he reluctantly got up, you flicked through the music until you got to 'Adore you' by Harry Styles.

You started the game and began dancing. Marcus looked over at you and saw your tongue slightly poking out of the corner of your mouth as you concentrated. "How did I get so lucky?" he said in his head as you favourite part of the song came on.

"Walk through fire for you! Just let me adore you!" You and Marcus sang in sync and the dance ended with you winning.

"I love you" Marcus said. You were shocked. You knew you loved him but didn't know if he reciprocated those feelings. Marcus looked at your face, trying to see what you were feeling.

"I love you too" you whispered as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

He knew you were the one. The one who he would spend the rest of his life with. The one who would put up with his grumbling even when they were old.

In that moment, it was just the two of you, nothing else mattered. And you stood in the middle of the living room, foreheads touching, gazing lovingly up into each others eyes...

A/N- I hope that was ok, I'm so sorry I've been inactive, school has been really demanding and I've barely had time to read on Wattpad myself 😅 I was thinking of expanding this book to having F1 drivers and maybe cricketers cause I want to expand on my writing, what do you think? Anyway, thanks for reading, we've almost got 600 reads! I never thought my book would be read by so many so thank you so much!