Dele Alli

It was the day after the Wolfsburg win, where Spurs had smashed them 8-1 on aggregate. You were positively beaming when you saw that Dele was finally starting a game after struggling to get game time recently. 

You almost burst with pride when Dele managed to score an outstanding bicycle kick. He had also picked 2 assists during the game and this only helped you believe that Dele would finally get some well deserved game time in the Prem.

Anyway, you got into bed knowing that Dele wouldn't be back until at least 3 in the morning. However, you just couldn't sleep, even though your eye lids fell heavily over your eyes. 

Squirming for what seemed like an eternity, you opened your eyes to see that it was 12:43am. You were incredibly tired now and stood up to grab one of Dele's hoodies and put it on. You walked sluggishly back to the bed and as soon as your head hit the pillow you were sound asleep.  

A couple of hours later, you woke up to the feeling of two arms wrap around your waist and a familiar smell of cologne. You smiled softly and turned around to see Dele smiling back at you.

"Hi Del" you said groggily and pecked his nose.

"Hey Baby, I didn't mean to wake you up" He said softly.

"It's fine. I'm really proud of you babe. You were amazing out there and I'm almost certain Jose will be playing you in the Prem!"

"I hope he does. I really want to be apart of the main line up and not just playing cup games because he doesn't have anyone else to play."

"Well, we should go back to bed, then we can go out for lunch tomorrow to celebrate the win."

"Yeah... Wait is that my Hoodie? Why are you stealing another one?" Dele chuckled.

"Because it smells like you." You said smiling innocently at him. 

He buried his head in your neck as you drifted off to sleep, welcoming the smell of each others body sprays and you wouldn't have your life any other way.

A/N- I'm sorry I've been inactive recently, I was reading a lot of stories myself. I'm not sure if I like this because it was a lot better in my head, but I'm publishing it anyway. If you have a request, please tell me the plot and who you want it to be with but it will be a Y/N insert to it appeals to all my readers. Thank you for reading!